Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Whose attack could this be? Maybe Shang Tsung?
tzbf0s3cf1b21.jpg

It's definitely revenant Liu Kang.

Hoping that Fujin doesn’t get fooked out of being in yet a 3rd game.
So, since Boon mentioned adding the characters that people complained most about not being in the last game, I guess that Rain, Sindel, Noob and Jade can also be added to that list?

I doubt Fujin won't be in. If Raiden goes in a war, and if that represents bad things, Fujin will probably have to position himself.

Otherwise NRS is kinda say fook Fujin forever.

Fujin has been requested a lot by die hard MK fans. Keeping my fingers crossed he’ll be in the game.

Same here.
I’m 1 of them.
I’ll be fine if Reiko and Havik don’t get in, but I’ve been wanting Fujin to be playable again since Armageddon.

Ok, that is not Cassie, it's sonya, I see her face in the random "celebrities" fights now! Good thing NO Kombat Kids probably!!!

I hate that all those players choose Scorpion... Damn how boring and repeative of those folks

You're boring and repetitive.

That stage with Kano. I believe the leak about his son might be right. That stage is TOTALLY the Black Dragon hideout.

Yeah I don't see them having a Black Dragon stage and no Black Dragon character.
Unless it's old timeline Kabal's stage, because new Kabal left the Black Dragons

Well there's three background characters so far, Kano, Shinnok, and Johnny. And I don't see Johnny sitting out a modern MK game, especially one that Sonya plays a huge role in. So I don't think being in a stage background is a death sentence.

You're absolutely right, but I think the problem is that it's his head. Liu Kang and Kitana probably let it there as a token of worship, respect, or rememberance.

Still, I do hope he comes back somehow, because I believe he was up to something. Notice he said to Raiden the truth about the amulet, something he tried to tell. I mean, the only thing they told us was "Shinnok wants to take Earthrealm and poison its life". But there...seemed to be something more, but Raiden cut the crap.

Yeah I don't see them having a Black Dragon stage and no Black Dragon character.
Unless it's old timeline Kabal's stage, because new Kabal left the Black Dragons

Where did Kabal was konfirmed that you said? I haven't seen him!

Well there's three background characters so far, Kano, Shinnok, and Johnny. And I don't see Johnny sitting out a modern MK game, especially one that Sonya plays a huge role in. So I don't think being in a stage background is a death sentence.

I’m hoping it does mean that those 2 will sit out.
While they haven’t sat out a game since NRS rebranded, Johnny also didn’t have a daughter back then who could pay tribute to him, and in the old days Johnny was also missing from MK3, UMK3, Deadly Alliance (or Deception?) and MKvsDC and Kano was missing from MKII.
Those 2 have been missing from Trilogy games before with those said games still being good in the view of the general public.