Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Spoiler:
Apparently, Cetrion is Kronika's daughter and Shinnok's sister. Makes sense now since she represents life and Shinnok represents death.

Thank goodness there isn't a "win 10 ranked matches in a row" trophy/achievement this time.

Am I wrong or there are only two multiplayer trophies? (Teamwork and R-E-S-P-E-C-T)

Kasual versus = single fight?

If that's right, more good trophies to kollect and no absurdities (nor things I'll have to pay online for, except for these two I think 3 day trial can resolve lol)

I'm fine with an almost 100% trophy based list. I'm more of a offline player so, great for me.

Last edited:
Cetrion looks like a left over injustice 2 character that NRS didn’t know what to do with. She looks fun but way overpowered.

Spoiler:
Apparently, Cetrion is Kronika's daughter and Shinnok's sister. Makes sense now since she represents life and Shinnok represents death.

Interesting - this was in one of the leaks months ago, and also suggests Shinnok may indeed be an unlockable.

Still, no Rain = no buy. :ban:

Maybe this group is like MKX mobile, who knows, one round you play, then the other, I think they might try to compensate for tag team and invent something else.

Krypt seems to be filling a little bit of Konquest mode.

He said in the interview it's real tag mode, but single player only. You can tag in your partner and have them finish your string for you even

D3LBMRFUwAEu2E0.jpg

OYcwqp0.png

"I think this is pretty lame. No customization ruins a lot of creativity IMO :("

"Its just really disappointing to me that as a competitively player I have to completely ignore the one thing I was looking forward to in the game’s release. Please reconsider making UI for tourny play in the future. Yall already got an attribute menu in play."

"I just dont want devs to dictate tourny rules again for the second game in a row rather let us explore our options but, their money their rules. ughh"
SonicFox [MENTION=13681]SonicFox5000[/MENTION]

So no costume variations and Scorpion doesn't have his misery blade in any variation then this will officially make Scorpion the worst character ever made (If the premads variations from the beta will be the same)

Last edited:
Cetrion indeed looks like an Injustice fighter.
Quite a lazy effort by the developers, with her borrowed move set.

5/10

I may even main Cetrion more than Jade.

Edit: She has the best fatality in this game so far in my opinion!!!! Never ask her for fellatio or a kiss especially if she's angry! Time to think about more fatality ideas... :gr_devil:

Last edited:
I don't get the complaints when it comes to customization and the competitive scene, there is money involved there and they are trying to put the most balanced game out to help those guys get the fairest result possible. If I were him I'd be glad, it would be much harder to know what matches up best with what when you are dealing with 25+ characters with a lot of different options.

I don't get the complaints when it comes to customization and the competitive scene, there is money involved there and they are trying to put the most balanced game out to help those guys get the fairest result possible. If I were him I'd be glad, it would be much harder to know what matches up best with what when you are dealing with 25+ characters with a lot of different options.

It should be up to the community what is balanced and what is viable. By not allowing custom variations, it completely stifles player freedom and leaves so many characters who otherwise could be great, stuck with whatever NRS deems worthy. Scorpion is nearly worthless without Misery Blade, Kabal gets most of his damage from Hook Grab, Baraka's only variation in the beta with his command grab came with Spike Burst which means he automatically loses Chop Chop. This is opposite of what most players wanted, both casual and competitive.