Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2014

What a bunch of blowouts... at least my game with Jade was close.

Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat Week 8 Results:

Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 80.88
ROMO INTERCEPTION (Jade) 77.06

All The Kings Men (T-Ca$h) 133.90
Rayzebats (mkray41) 70.38

Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 114.54
Post Game Swamp Butt (squirrelpion) 83.46

VegasBigTimer (non-member Ryan) 135.80
Sek's Machine 2 The Sekening ([sek]) 57.74

Supreme Busboys (YungQ94) 122.74
Aggressive Perfectors (Tarkatan Trash) 83.06

Ghost of Sam Bradford's Knee (RIPLIUKANG) 144.32
Hindenburg Ground Crew (BYoung) 83.94

New article is up on the league site. Happy Football All!

Me and [MENTION=945]RIPLIUKANG[/MENTION] are fighting tooth and nail this game. The tension is real cause he has the power to steam roll me but I got an alright chance of winning.

Yung, I wish you all the best, but two of RIP's players are on my fantasy team in another league, so I hope he buries you

BY THE LEFT NUT OF THE HOLY GHOST I WON

frnXxyM.jpg

[MENTION=945]RIPLIUKANG[/MENTION] [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION]

I've been busy as hell for work and on top of that it's election day... any of you guys have time to whip up this week's article? Just PM it to me and I'll upload it

Man, this league is dead this year... even [MENTION=5799]mkray41[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION] had lineup fails this week.

That moment you realize your insistence as Kommissioner on scoring return touchdowns for the player who scored them rather than just the defense actually just bit your own butt.

some of us have lives and forget about fantasy leagues, lol.

my fail didn't matter, thank you, lynch :)

Lulzies, so we still playing this thing or what?

Sorry for the lack of keeping up with the articles and stuff, but I've been awfully busy lately. So... since we've got one week left in the regular season, how 'bout some playoff scenarios?

Supreme Busboys ([MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION]) 10-3
Already clinched Outworld Division title and first-round bye. Hasn't quite clinched the #1 seed, but since there's no home-field in fantasy who cares?

Ghost of Sam Bradford's Knee ([MENTION=945]RIPLIUKANG[/MENTION]) 10-3
Already clinched a playoff berth.
Clinches Netherrealm Division and first-round bye with a win OR a loss by VegasBigTimer (non-member Ryan)

Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 8-5
Already clinched Earthrealm Division
Eliminated from first-round bye contention- locked into 3 seed

VegasBigTimer (non-member Ryan) 9-4
Already clinched a playoff berth
Can clinch Netherrealm Division with a win AND a loss by Ghost of Sam Bradford's Knee

Hindenburg Ground Crew ([MENTION=1026]BYoung[/MENTION]) 8-5
Already clinched a playoff berth; cannot win division

All The Kings Men([MENTION=11274]T-Ca$h[/MENTION]) 7-6
Clinches last playoff spot with a win OR losses by BOTH Sek's Machine 2 The Sekening ([MENTION=2224][sek][/MENTION]) AND Post Game Swamp Butt ([MENTION=3788]squirrelpion[/MENTION])
Already clinched first-round bye in loser's bracket if failing to make playoffs.

Post Game Swamp Butt (squirrelpion) 6-7
Clinches last playoff spot with a win AND a loss by All the King's Men (T-Ca$h)
Already clinched first-round bye in loser's bracket if failing to make playoffs.

Sek's Machine 2 The Sekening ([sek]) 6-7
Clinches last playoff spot with a win AND losses by All the Kings Men (T-Ca$h) and Post Game Swamp Butt (squirrelpion)

Sooo.... that leaves the following four teams already eliminated from the playoffs AND from the loser's bracket first-round bye... which means they are the only four remaining teams eligible for the not-so-prestigious Station2 Memorial Golden Ass Helmet:

ROMO INTERCEPTION ([MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION]) 4-9
Kabal Toasty ([MENTION=6521]Tapion[/MENTION]) 4-9
Aggressive Perfectors ([MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION]) 4-9
Rayzebats ([MENTION=5799]mkray41[/MENTION]) 2-11

Stay tuned for the exciting action ahead... who will win it all? And of course the biggest question... will Trashman duplicate BYoung's feat of bringing home the ass helmet the year after winning the title? LOL

Bahahahahahahahahahah!!
My, my how the tables have turned from last year.

He he he he he he he he he he he