More of Tremor's voice if you haven't heard already

Lol It is always funny to me how people who are new to something always claim the current thing is better than the past. You're entitled to your opinion that CM Punk is the best but realistically, I hope you aren't serious.

How am i new to WWE now? I've been watching WWE for ten year...

I didn't say WWE's current product is better than their past stuff either.

My god why does every thread have to turn into a discussion about lame sports only Americans like?

WWE is NOT a sport! Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and all those other Rasslers are NOT true athletes, they are live stage actors. EVERYTHING about WWE is fake.

THIS...is what you call Wrestling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My god why does every thread have to turn into a discussion about lame sports only Americans like?

"Only Americans like"

That is a completely false statement. The WWE alone is watched by millions of people worldwide. Just because YOU don't like the product doesn't mean you can speak for the entire world. Also, you say professional wrestling is an American sport yet it is VERY popular in Mexico, Canada, Japan, India, and the United Kingdom, just to name a few.

"Only Americans like"

That is a completely false statement. The WWE alone is watched by millions of people worldwide. Just because YOU don't like the product doesn't mean you can speak for the entire world. Also, you say professional wrestling is an American sport yet it is VERY popular in Mexico, Canada, Japan, India, and the United Kingdom, just to name a few.
It's not an American sport, that much you are right about. But the truth is, it's not a sport at all. It is a live theatre performance, with its origins traced to 19th century carnivals.

REAL Wrestling is what you call a sport. In fact, it was a sport in the Ancient Greek Olympics (which was a primary reason there was so much controversy when the IOC decided to drop it).

"Only Americans like"

I don't freaking care if Obama, Cameron, Putin and the Pope like it, this is a stupid off-topic discussion that will lead to nowhere.

This nonsense must be stopped.

I don't freaking care if Obama, Cameron, Putin and the Pope like it, this is a stupid off-topic discussion that will lead to nowhere.

This nonsense must be stopped.
Then why did you go off topic yourself?

I'm Canadian, genius.

Canada is still considered to be a part of North America.

That is false. The WWE was quite a huge part of my childhood (I'm Australian), although I did lose interest after Lita's departure. The WWE is simply no where near as entertaining as it used to be & the talent of the current roster is lackluster in comparison to the wrestlers of the Attitude Era.

When I was little I thought WWF was the shit. I remember watching Nitro on TNT. In the 90s it was actually still good. Now? It really is just theatre, entertainment and stunts multiplied by a million. One moment he's laying on the floor half-dead, smacked down with a chair, the other he's a smiling beauty queen eating tacos. HD completely exposes it. You'd have to be blind not to see how fake it is. Just no. I'm too old and too wise for this crap. But it was nice while it lasted. I'll give you that.