MKX Character Names = FUBAR?

And Sub-Zero uses freezing abilities at temperatures below zero on the Fahrenheit scale (–18 Celsius), hence the name. ;)

Actually water freezes at 0 degrees on the Celsius scale and 0°C = 32°F.

The whole point of the Celsius scale is that water freezes at 0°C and boils at 100°C on normal conditions.

It was stated before (not retconned yet) that Sub-Zero freezes the humidity in the air so, he freezes at <=0, that said it make sense for Sub-Zero's name to be based on the Celsius scale.

This is me ranting about some stupid shit trying to make it logical and scientific when there is no real need for it to be explained on that regard lol

But... damn, it's just for fun :laugh:

This is me ranting about some stupid shit trying to make it logical and scientific when there is no real need for it to be explained on that regard lol

But... damn, it's just for fun :laugh:

Yes, and I also wasn't trying to be real scientific, just basically pointing out and joking that Sub-Zero is called such because he has freezing powers.
I guess that I should start putting a :) or a :laugh: at the end of each joke / sarcastic post.

Yes, and I also wasn't trying to be real scientific, just basically pointing out and joking that Sub-Zero is called such because he has freezing powers.
I guess that I should start putting a :) or a :laugh: at the end of each joke / sarcastic post.

Oh I do know you were joking lol, it was quite obvious maybe I wasn't obvious because I meant that as some kind of joke too, mixed with some wisdom (8

Are there any other name's that are fubared? What about Baraka?