MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

I honestly wish they didn't release the demo on ps3.

It was a huge tease and got boring quick. I hate being teased lol

Yea we could practice and perfect combos but those combos will prob b nerfed in Thr actual game.

I agree though they should of released demo to both at same time. Im wondering what's Nrs official position why a 360 demo never came out

If you think about it, exclusivity doesn't help anybody. Equal advertising for all consoles and content will bring in the most gamers, which means most money. If you only favor one console your losing out on other whole markets. I saw figures for MK preorders, and I think because of the lack of 360 attention it had a couple thousand less than the PS3. If they gave it attention they would have been about equal at the PS3's higher preorder level. WB was stupid to favor PS3, they would have made more money and happy gamers if they favored both equally.

Except that when big games are going to come out, they make a big deal about it, Just look at how big the DEMO launch for PS3 was, press releases and everything.

The game is coming in less than a week! be excited for that, not some beta build!

Trust me, I'm just as anxious for the demo as everyone else, but I don't expect one just to pop out of the rabbit hole.

I've been playing final fantasy games all week, just to pass time!

a press release....... for a demo? dude do you even know what your talking about? i have never seen a press release for a demo let alone a BETA, Betas get WAY more attention the demos.

if anything the MK demo got an official announcement not to friggin press release

if you think about it, exclusivity doesn't help anybody. Equal advertising for all consoles and content will bring in the most gamers, which means most money. If you only favor one console your losing out on other whole markets. I saw figures for mk preorders, and i think because of the lack of 360 attention it had a couple thousand less than the ps3. If they gave it attention they would have been about equal at the ps3's higher preorder level. Wb was stupid to favor ps3, they would have made more money and happy gamers if they favored both equally.

kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, kill wabbit!!!

a press release....... for a demo? dude do you even know what your talking about? i have never seen a press release for a demo let alone a BETA, Betas get WAY more attention the demos.

if anything the MK demo got an official announcement not to friggin press release

Do you even know what a press release is?

Here, From wiki,
A press release, news release, media release, press statement or video release is a written or recorded communication directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing something ostensibly newsworthy. Typically, they are mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to assignment editors at newspapers, magazines, radio stations, television stations, and/or television networks. Commercial press release distribution services are also used.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/115/1153382p1.html
Enjoy

Rarely game demo's get a press release, unless its that big, if a Mortal Kombat demo was coming for Xbox this week, we would have known.

5 days and 19 hours......I Cant wait.........

Last edited:
I took the WHOLE week off @ release anyways. Gonna play the hell outta dis badboy! It's almost here folks!

LoL we aren't messing with you guys.. Ya'll just feel that way.. it sucks they didn't decide to give you guys a demo but thats the world of gaming some consoles buy rights to exclusives and others don't.. :( how do you guys think it feels for us when 360 gets things and ps3 doesn't? Point is they should've put the demo on both instead of only one.

You may not be messing with us - but if people come here and don't really discuss it in an intelligent manner... instead deciding to tlel us to stop complaining, they just need to chill.

No reason to go to a thread about the 360 demo and say "you're a typical 360 fanboy" or "stop complaining" ESPECIALLY if they're upset that they haven't gotten exclusives previously.

Not saying you're doing that - just describing the situation.

Someone at netherrealm or wb or microsoft needs to explain what happened at this point. It's now more than a nuisance at this point, because alot of xbox owners feel screwed, bottom line. I know all about how wb and sony are buttt budddies and I dont care ! I know life's not fair and i don't expect it to be. But I can still feel that it's wrong and not be a moron.

I wanna hear someone in authority answer these questions and it will probably happen after the game comes out.

I think everyone needs to STFU and move on. Game is in 5 days. NRS is more than likely contractually obligated not to speak on such issues, as Ed Boon keeps tweeting. "You don't know the situation." Sure a demo would've been nice, but this close to release day does it really even matter anymore?

I think everyone needs to STFU and move on. Game is in 5 days. NRS is more than likely contractually obligated not to speak on such issues, as Ed Boon keeps tweeting. "You don't know the situation." Sure a demo would've been nice, but this close to release day does it really even matter anymore?

Hank Hill says: "I don't think I'm gettin' through to ya..."

There's reasons people won't have the game on day one. Mine being a lack of cash. I want to play the game, something to tide me over a bit instead of incessant Call of Duty which I've played to death.

It matters to me. I think you need to STFU and move on. :)

damn the mk page on xbox.com was updated and they just put the mk pass -.- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so the mk page was put on .. just for the mk pas ------.----- I reaaally reallllly REAAALLLY thought there might be a demo :(

Last edited:
"Activate Kombat Pass today to access all the online features! The first time you play online, you must activate Online Kombat via a Kombat Pass Card, which was included with the purchase of the game. If the Kombat Pass code has already been redeemed by a previous owner, you can purchase a Kombat Pass code or try a 48 hour free trial from the in-game menu. "

Seriously?

This is bull shit. :/ I guess it's not too bad for now, but when people go buy it months from now used from Gamestop...