MK:AK Custom Soundtrack

MK9

Hello everyone! Just want to let you know that I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS! I love Mortal Kombat (Developent team and all), I love the MK FAN's, and I love this WEBSITE (TRMK.ORG.... YOU ROCK!!!!), Okay, now back to this THREAD....

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection is already COMPLETE, and will be released on August 30th (North America) and on August 31st (Globally)...

My question is... Do you think the FINAL BUILD of the PS3 version will support the custom soundtrack feature?....

Let me know your thoughts, thank you my fellow MK brothers and sisters!

Cheers

:D

my answer is it should and maybe in better quality
oh and can I copy and paste this and use it in threads I might start?
Hello everyone! Just want to let you know that I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS! I love Mortal Kombat (Developent team and all), I love the MK FAN's, and I love this WEBSITE (TRMK.ORG.... YOU ROCK!!!!), Okay, now back to this THREAD....

I don't know if they could. A custom soundtrack feature would require a stop call in the games code (or memory address hack at the least), unless they were given designated channels on the original hardware in which case they should be able to just shut them off.

But if I had to guess, I'd say they couldn't. Especially for emulation purposes. Who would want to change it anyway?
buttrock.gif

I don't know if they could. A custom soundtrack feature would require a stop call in the games code (or memory address hack at the least), unless they were given designated channels on the original hardware in which case they should be able to just shut them off.

But if I had to guess, I'd say they couldn't. Especially for emulation purposes. Who would want to change it anyway?
buttrock.gif

I know.. I love the current OST they have for the games... BUT, it would be a nice option to have (using the music off you hard drive while you play and muting the in-game music)! I know that MK2 from the PSN Store doesn't allow the use of the custom soundtrack feature, so this Kollection probably wont allow it either...

:(

custom music with MK, asking for the best of both worlds.. putting custom tracks in this will be cool best of luck, the music in the MK:AK is going to rock