Missing Puzzle Kombat Keys?

Ender

So, my girlfriend played Puzzle Kombat at a friend's place and had to get the game - she's a Tetris junkie, so this is right up her alley.

Anyway, in the interest of unlocking all of the puzzle kombat characters, she's been playing Konquest mode and seems to have hit a bit of a snag.

She's gotten enough koins to unlock Jade, Kabal and Raiden, so no problem there. She's also found the Krypt Key to unlock Bo'Rai Cho.

However, the chests that were supposed to contain the Keys for Mileena (GM: Netherrealm C-6) and Kenshi (TR: Earthrealm G-4) didn't. She didn't remember what they did have in them, but she clearly doesn't have the keys. I've even gone into the game myself to check, and she's definitely opened the right ones (according to the TRMK Guide).

Any ideas? Alternate locations for these characters? Could she have done something wrong? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. This is the Xbox version of the game, if that matters.

Ender

I can't recall for if this would be the case for those particular items, but certain things can't be unlocked until you've beaten Konquest. If you (or your girlfriend) haven't done that yet, my advice would be to do that first and then go back and look again. If you've already done that, then I don't know what other help I can give.

It seems that a number of people have had trouble finding Mileena's Puzzle character, though. I think I remember that grid location actually covering parts both inside and outside of the Netherrealm city walls, so make sure you check both thoroughly. I could probably be of more help if I hadn't unlocked all this stuff back in October, sorry.

Mileena's puzzle character is within the city walls to the right of the main gate in the Netherealm. You have to go round the back of a building to gain access to it.
Kenshi's puzzle character is in the pagoda with the gold roof in Earthrealm. Where you first talk to Kenshi about how he lost his sight. :D

In order to unlock Puzzle Kombatant Mileena,
Apparently you have to be there between 12 and 2 pm. That's what I've been told by a friend.

(Netherealm C-6)

I have yet to test it though

I am one more guy who hasn't find yet the Mileena Puzzle Fighter (my sister complains with me everyday about that, she also a Tetris junkie), and I was getting desperated when I saw your tips. I'll try getting that at 12 PM, GraveBob. Thanks everybody!

Where is the key? i have looked multiple times and i can't seem to find it. i would appreciate if somebody told me where the key is :-D

Well, I don't think you can do better than looking at your map and and waiting inside the city walls for a full day, as people have indicated above that it is time sensitive.

Ahh.. Give him a break. His first post. Besides, I haven't talked about MKD for too long now. I might just start playing konquest again.

first, i would recomend to beat konquest, and the return finding the chests depending at the hour they appear.(sometimesit appears at a time like liu kang behind a tent in edenia at i don't know what time)