Let's discuss possible SubZero storylines

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ONLY person who made that canon is you. We have debated this MULTIPLE times. Boon said "there's noob and there's saibot". That just means there's Noob and the shadow clone saibot. Noob's schtick is controlling shadows. Makes sense that he control his own right?

Which out of Noob and Saibot = Bi-Han and Noob Saibot?

That Armageddon ending was NEVER made canon. Ever.

No.
Ed made it canon when he confirmed that "there's Noob and there's Saibot."
That means that 1 entity is Noob and the other entity is Saibot.
Saibot is the NetherRealm wraith, as evidence by the move list...... Saibot Slide, Saibot Upknee and Saibot Charge.

Noob = Bi-Han
Saibot = The NetherRealm Wraith, again, as is evident by the name of the moves in the move list.

It was made canon by Ed, when he said that, but we're starting to go in circles now.

I wouldn't want each variation to be a different Sub-Zero. Maybe alternate costumes but not variations.

Kill them for their treachery.. which treachery?

I have no problem with each variation being a different Sub-Zero if Cassie gets 1 variation named as a nod to Johnny and Sonya each.

The Lin Kuei, along with Quan Chi, were responsible for the deaths of Sub-Zero and Scorpion's families.

Last edited:
No.
Ed made it canon when he confirmed that "there's Noob and there's Saibot."
That means that 1 entity is Noob and the other entity is Saibot.
Saibot is the NetherRealm wraith, as evidence by the move list...... Saibot Slide, Saibot Upknee and Saibot Charge.

Noob = Bi-Han
Saibot = The NetherRealm Wraith, again, as is evident by the name of the moves in the move list.

It was made canon by Ed, when he said that, but we're starting to go in circles now.

I have no problem with each variation being a different Sub-Zero if Cassie gets 1 variation named as a nod to Johnny and Sonya each.

The Lin Kuei, along with Quan Chi, were responsible for the deaths of Sub-Zero and Scorpion's families.

As a 'nod' but not if each one was actually one of three different Sub-Zero in the same suit.

I've seen Sub-Zero's MK9 ending before. I knew Bi Han and Kuai were both orphans but I didn't know the detail (in the ending) of them killing their parents was canon. I thought that was just for sake of an ending.

I've seen Sub-Zero's MK9 ending before. I knew Bi Han and Kuai were both orphans but I didn't know the detail (in the ending) of them killing their parents was canon. I thought that was just for sake of an ending.

I didn't say or mean to imply that it was canon, but if it does become canon, it's a good reason for why Bi-Han or Kuai would want to kill the Lin Kuei, rather than joining them.
That's what I was getting at. ;)

The ONLY person who made that canon is you. We have debated this MULTIPLE times. Boon said "there's noob and there's saibot". That just means there's Noob and the shadow clone saibot. Noob's schtick is controlling shadows. Makes sense that he control his own right?

Which out of Noob and Saibot = Bi-Han and Noob Saibot?

That Armageddon ending was NEVER made canon. Ever.

As much as I love the Symbiote Saibot theory, it was never made canon.
Boon was just talking shit on Twitter, and fans turned it into canon. The MK mythos would be all kinds of funked up if we took everything he said on there to heart.

"You killed my family." "You killed my brother." "Revenge." "I hate you." "I hate you more." <==== Scorpion and Kuai's story summed up from the last 8 games.

"Yu kiled me famery" "Ner i didn't" "Yers yu did" "Ner I dont kil yu famery" <==== Hanzo's and Bi-Han's story summed up from the past 2 games that he will ever have.

"Yu kiled me famery" "Ner i didn't" "Yers yu did" "Ner I dont kil yu famery" <==== Hanzo's and Bi-Han's story summed up from the past 2 games that he will ever have.

Past 2 games?
I was talking about the old timeline with that.
Bi-Han was only Sub-Zero once, then NRS killed him of for the Quan Chi b**** slave for 8 games, that people seem to love.

Last edited:
Past 2 games?
Bi-Han was only Sub-Zero once, then NRS killed him of for the Quan Chi b**** slave for 8 games, that people seem to love.

You're the only one making him Quan Chi's b**** though. Scorpion, Sareena, Ashrah, hell all of the heroes now have served Quan.

Since Deception it has been stated that Noob is looking to take the throne of the netherrealm. He's free to do what he wants now. Just like Scorpion. Noob's MK9 ending brought it up yet again that he wants the Netherrealm for his self.

I've already theorized that maybe the game is about taking power or rule over the realms.

Maybe Outworld has Kotal, Mileena, Goro

Earthrealm has Raiden, Fujin, and Sub-Zero

Netherrealm has Shinnok, Quan Chi, and Noob Saibot

Edenia has Ermac, Rain, Kitana

It could be like a battle for who rules the respective realm.

Noob is not a bad character though. He's not a b**** either. He's just evil and he was leaning towards evil in life. That's why he was that much worse once hell tainted him.

Last edited:
Past 2 games?
if it makes you happy i hate noob saibot to but thats only cause i hate Bi-Sexual Han. past 2 games is MK:SZM and MK1

Funny that when I saw E3 trailer that day I asked myself "why the hell Scorpion keeps calling every Sub-Zero murderer?".

Then came out this "Shiray Ryu dog".

Then this "protector" thing.

I really hope that this theory that [MENTION=5028]Araknyd_Commander[/MENTION] and others like myself are arguing to be true.

If it is, man...that murderer thing was always on your face. Right there, in the second trailer.

it could be anyone, in the old timeline scorpion thought that Kuai was a murderer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHSXCt9keaI

im not saying its not Bi-Han ( i don't think it is ) but im just saying it could be anyone

I realize that the story jumps between years in MKX. But if Quan Chi were to convince Scorpion that the "New" Sub-Zero really killed his family around the 25th year, I will be convinced that Scorpion is a complete idiot.

it could be anyone, in the old timeline scorpion thought that Kuai was a murderer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHSXCt9keaI

im not saying its not Bi-Han ( i don't think it is ) but im just saying it could be anyone

Yeah! It could be anyone.

But now imagine. Some time after MK9 events. Maybe 25 years. Scorpion calling a young strong guy "murderer".

If that guy is Bi-Han. I will be like "I'm so dumb, why didn't I realize earlier??"

You're the only one making him Quan Chi's b**** though. Scorpion, Sareena, Ashrah, hell all of the heroes now have served Quan.

Since Deception it has been stated that Noob is looking to take the throne of the netherrealm. He's free to do what he wants now. Just like Scorpion. Noob's MK9 ending brought it up yet again that he wants the Netherrealm for his self.

I've already theorized that maybe the game is about taking power or rule over the realms.

Maybe Outworld has Kotal, Mileena, Goro

Earthrealm has Raiden, Fujin, and Sub-Zero

Netherrealm has Shinnok, Quan Chi, and Noob Saibot

Edenia has Ermac, Rain, Kitana

It could be like a battle for who rules the respective realm.

Noob is not a bad character though. He's not a b**** either. He's just evil and he was leaning towards evil in life. That's why he was that much worse once hell tainted him.

Scorpion and Noob Saibot are Quan Chi's b**** slaves, as is evident in MK9 by Noob Saibot following orders like a good slave, as well as Scorpion.
Raiden even says to Scorpion: "Scorpion, fetch me your master."
Which is the same as someone saying "Slave, get me your owner."
Did you NOT play any of MK9's story mode???

Ladder Endings haven't predicted what will go on in the next game, ever since Deadly Alliance, but much like Trakatan Trash you like to cherry pick certain things to suit your argument.
You still haven't given any facts or said why the whole Bi-Han being separated from Saibot in the Soulnado isn't plausible, other than "Herp derp, because I don't like it" OR "It's dumb" blah, blah.

The NetherRealm has Shinnok and Quan Chi.
Noob Saibot's whereabouts are unknown, as of MK9's STORY MODE.

Noob Saibot is a slave b****in the old timeline and in MK9, for the reasons I stated above.
Never once did he decide to be his own character, or rebel against his master.
No.
MK9 has shown that Noob Saibot is nothing but a lackey slave b****, and I for once, want to see his character beyond that same role that he's had as being Quan Chi's slave, ever since 1997.
I want to see Bi-Han becoming Sub-Zero once again, and atoning for his sins, and finally burying the hatchet between him and Scorpion.
This 22-year rivalry has gotten stale, and I want to see something new.

if it makes you happy i hate noob saibot to but thats only cause i hate Bi-Sexual Han. past 2 games is MK:SZM and MK1

First of all, Shaolin Monks isn't canon with the MK fighting games.

Secondly, in Shaolin Monks, the Sub-Zero in that game is Kuai Liang as well and he is looking for Noob Saibot (his brother, Bi-Han), which actually now makes it 9 games with the same boring Kuai-Liang as Sub-Zero story that hasn't evolved.

Kuai-Liang wasn't accused of anything in MK9, though, and Ed Boon said that this is an alternate timeline that skewed from the original.
In MK9, it was Bi-Han who was accused by Quan Chi, in the NetherRealm, after he fought Scorpion.

Last edited:
First of all, Shaolin Monks isn't canon with the MK fighting games.

Secondly, in Shaolin Monks, the Sub-Zero in that game is Kuai Liang as well and he is looking for Noob Saibot (his brother, Bi-Han), which actually now makes it 9 games with the same boring Kuai-Liang as Sub-Zero story that hasn't evolved.
i said MK:SZM SUB ZERO MYTHOlOGIES not shaolin monks.

Kuai-Liang wasn't accused of anything in MK9, though, and Ed Boon said that this is an alternate timeline that skewed from the original.
In MK9, it was Bi-Han who was accused by Quan Chi, in the NetherRealm, after he fought Scorpion.
i was just pointing out that scorpion thought that kaui-liang was a murderer in MK4 but anyways now that i brought this up ( if it is kuai ) quan-chi can't lie to scorpion again cause?????????????????

i was just pointing out that scorpion thought that kaui-liang was a murderer in MK4 but anyways now that i brought this up ( if it is kuai ) quan-chi can't lie to scorpion again cause?????????????????

Quan Chi can lie to Scorpion again, but Bi-Han and Scorpion started off as bitter rivals and Scorpion already believes that Bi-Han did it, as of MK9.
Scorpion's original rivalry was with Bi-Han and his rivalry in MK9 was with Bi-Han, once again.

Notice how Scorpion didn't give a damn when Kuai-Laing came to face him in MK9.
All that Scorpion said to him was:

"What is this? You are not Sub-Zero!"
"I am his family and clan. I fight for his honor."
"He had no honor! And you will die as he did!"

that seems like he gave a damn to me

How?
"What is this? You are not Sub-Zero!" really sounds like he gave a damn for Kuai-Liang?
That was all referencing Bi-Han, not Kuai.

Even the whole "He had no honor! And you will die as he did!" line, just came off as Scorpion talking about how Bi-Han had no honor when he was alive and how he hated Bi-Han.

Status
Not open for further replies.