Let's discuss possible SubZero storylines

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Bi-Han, I wonder if he'll still be loyal to the Lin Kuei.
He was always loyal to his clan, but would becoming champion of the elder gods get in the way of that?

Maybe he straight up takes over as grandmaster.
He does have that variation...

well your opinion sucks.... cause grandmaster was kuai and frozen arms was also only kuai.

Well, your opinion sucks too.....because Original Timeline may not = NEW timeline, especially since the timeline skewed and things got altered in the MK3 part.
Things may be different now, just the same way that Sub-Zero now seems to be the Elder God's Champion, rather than Scorpion.

its not a opinion its a fact

A fact in the OLD timeline.
A fact that may not be true for MKX, given how thing have changed, thus it is YOUR opinion of what may or may not be for MKX.
You implying that frozen arms and Grandmaster WILL be the same in MKX is just as much as an opinion (at this point) as me saying it WON'T be the same in MKX.

Bi-Han has no reason to go back to the Lin kuei and become grandmaster there all cyborg's and if hes champion of the Elder Gods why would he want to go back to the Lin Kuei

I don't see how a couple of lines from Raiden and Sub-Zero confirms it's Bi-Han. Let's not forget he really didn't give a shit about ANYBODY but himself in mythologies, but when he found out Shinnok would destroy his home world he ought hmmm maybe I should help Raiden.

Plus the whole Bi-Han is separate from Noob really started with his Armageddon ending (non-canon might I add). Since we are using that as a basis though Kuai's ending also had him become so powerful that he became an ice god.

So, let's say he helps defeat Shinnok. Maybe that grants him a power boost.

Then, he gains the dragon medallion. That's another power boost.

Then he gains the cryomancer armor. That's a third power boost.

That would allow him to then achieve a lesser god status such as Raiden.

Perhaps outworld's throne is not the only one up for grabs. After Raiden's mistakes in MK9 perhaps the protector status is up for grabs as well.

Raiden vs. Fujin vs....Sub-Zero?

Last edited:
Bi-Han has no reason to go back to the Lin kuei and become grandmaster there all cyborg's and if hes champion of the Elder Gods why would he want to go back to the Lin Kuei

I never said anything about him going back to the Link Kuei, just being the Elder God's Champion, which those lines by Raiden and Sub-Zero are STRONGLY hinting at.

Since you bring it up, though, who's to say that Bi-Han doesn't come back and DESTROY the Lin Kuei (rather than joining it), similar to his MK9 ending, for the reasons of the Lin Kuei being partially responsible along with Quan Chi, for killing his and Scorpion's family???

Plus the whole Bi-Han is separate from Noob really started with his Armageddon ending (non-canon might I add).

Which Ed Boon MADE canon, when he said that Noob and Saibot were 2 separate beings in MK9 (might I add).

Since we are using that as a basis though Kuai's ending also had him become so powerful that he became an ice god.

That ending was never made canon by Ed or anyone else at NRS.

So, let's say he helps defeat Shinnok. Maybe that grants him a power boost.

Then, he gains the dragon medallion. That's another power boost.

Then he gains the cryomancer armor. That's a third power boost.

That would allow him to then achieve a lesser god status such as Raiden.

All of that is a BIG "IF," considering that Kuai's under Quan Chi's control, where as Bi-Han wasn't stated as dead in MK9.
I could easily see it being Bi-Han or a NEW Sub-Zero before Kuai goes through all of that, which you just mentioned.

Perhaps outworld's throne is not the only one up for grabs. After Raiden's mistakes in MK9 perhaps the protector status is up for grabs as well.

Perhaps Bi-Han escapes the Soulnado, just as Scorpion was able to do.
He then meets the Elder Gods, accepting a new role as the protector of EarthRealm, due to Raiden being an incompetent EarthRealm protector.

Last edited:
i need a rest debate w/ Subz 711 i'll be back in like a week i've run out of words to say to try to tell you its obviously not Bi-Han i'll be on other forums if you wanna talk

[MENTION=18204]Rolling_Toaster[/MENTION]
You can't FORCE people to believe what you believe.
If you THINK it's Kuai-Liang, then good for you.

I have reason enough to believe that is could be Bi-Han.

Why can't 1 variation be Bi-Han, 1 variation be Kuai and the 3rd variation be NEW Sub-Zero?

Considering he has Lin Kuei symbols across his outfit, I'd be shocked if this Sub-Zero is not a part of them.

I, personally, wouldn't be shocked.
Maybe it starts off that way, but he later finds out the truth and decides to kill them for their treachery.
There could be a number of explanations.

i already said its a pretty good idea, and i know i cant force you to belive something but i was trying to make you disbelive its bi-han -sigh- leave me alone...

You can't force someone to believe or disbelieve something, though, which is my point.
I have my reasons for believing that it's Bi-Han.
I'll leave you alone when you leave me alone.

Which Ed Boon MADE canon, when he said that Noob and Saibot were 2 separate beings in MK9 (might I add).

The ONLY person who made that canon is you. We have debated this MULTIPLE times. Boon said "there's noob and there's saibot". That just means there's Noob and the shadow clone saibot. Noob's schtick is controlling shadows. Makes sense that he control his own right?

Which out of Noob and Saibot = Bi-Han and Noob Saibot?

That Armageddon ending was NEVER made canon. Ever.

[MENTION=18204]Rolling_Toaster[/MENTION]
You can't FORCE people to believe what you believe.
If you THINK it's Kuai-Liang, then good for you.

I have reason enough to believe that is could be Bi-Han.

Why can't 1 variation be Bi-Han, 1 variation be Kuai and the 3rd variation be NEW Sub-Zero?

I, personally, wouldn't be shocked.
Maybe it starts off that way, but he later finds out the truth and decides to kill them for their treachery.
There could be a number of explanations.

I wouldn't want each variation to be a different Sub-Zero. Maybe alternate costumes but not variations.

Kill them for their treachery.. which treachery?

Status
Not open for further replies.