Kung Lao Revealed!

KL is cool but I'm just worried about how they will handle him this time because In MK9 he is overpowered IMO. I hope he doesn't have a million n special moves....

He's over powered in lots of people's opinions to the point where it's a fact.

"Fans think that all of my work is flashing lights and special effects..what they don't know is.. I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

Maaan... what can I say? Kung Lao looks good even though I don't really like his outfit this time around. His primary outfit in MK9 was spot on, but I'll have to get used to this new one.

About the gameplay, I don't think anyone actually needs to explain why Kung Lao is a very good character in MK9.

To me, the biggest disapointment is the possibility of MK4 characters not coming back. Quan Chi is revealed and Shinnok is pretty much granted. Tanya for sure will be in. However, I am doubting about Fujin and Reiko. I wouldn't mind Kai (a white lotus) and Jarek (black dragon) too...

So what can I say? I hope there are at least 30 characters in the initial roster of X because too many MK9 characters are coming back when we already know many new will come this time around. Say what you may, but I would love to see post-MK3 characters worked for X in their 2D transition like Kenshi and Quan Chi...

We waited 2+ months for this?

PHUCK YOU ED BOON AND THIS TIME I REALLY MEAN IT!

We don't get a new character (no new characters since E3!!!!! think about this!!!)
We don't get a female (no females since E3!!! think about this!!!!)
We don't get someone the majority of us wants (no living fan favorites!!! think about this!!)
We don't get any Goro footage (where is it?! think about this!!)

Instead we get a male zombie character we stopped caring about and ¨who's inclusion most importantly makes NO SENSE!

Seriously! No females, no brand new characters (where is the new stuff?!)... nothing.

MKX started out A M A Z I N G, but the past few months? Destroying the game for no reason. Like... the hype is officially gone for me now and I'm starting to think I'll pass.

I haven't been this disappointed with a game since... god knows when... Ubisoft games don't count... that's a whole other level of absurd.

99% TIME DEVS CHANGE THEIR MINDS DURING DEVELOPMENT -> game sucks or plays weird. There have been so many changes and struggles with this MK game since its announcement that I'm starting to question if it will come out on time and if it will live up to expectations. I really think MKX is the last MK.

If just 1 dead character will be back it ruins everything. Everything.

P.S. I apologize if this post seems like a rage of mumbo jumbo, but I'm so pi$$sed about this right now that I couldn't hold it back. It's just... such a slap in the face.

We waited 2+ months for this?

PHUCK YOU ED BOON AND THIS TIME I REALLY MEAN IT!

We don't get a new character (no new characters since E3!!!!! think about this!!!)
We don't get a female (no females since E3!!! think about this!!!!)
We don't get someone the majority of us wants (no living fan favorites!!! think about this!!)
We don't get any Goro footage (where is it?! think about this!!)

Instead we get a male zombie character we stopped caring about and ¨who's inclusion most importantly makes NO SENSE!

Seriously! No females, no brand new characters (where is the new stuff?!)... nothing.

MKX started out A M A Z I N G, but the past few months? Destroying the game for no reason. Like... the hype is officially gone for me now and I'm starting to think I'll pass.

I haven't been this disappointed with a game since... god knows when... Ubisoft games don't count... that's a whole other level of absurd.

99% TIME DEVS CHANGE THEIR MINDS DURING DEVELOPMENT -> game sucks or plays weird. There have been so many changes and struggles with this MK game since its announcement that I'm starting to question if it will come out on time and if it will live up to expectations. I really think MKX is the last MK.

If just 1 dead character will be back it ruins everything. Everything.

P.S. I apologize if this post seems like a rage of mumbo jumbo, but I'm so pi$$sed about this right now that I couldn't hold it back. It's just... such a slap in the face.

relax more reveals are coming and i don't think he a zombie

Meh, losing hype for the game now. Was looking forward to seeing a brand new character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's over powered in lots of people's opinions to the point where it's a fact.

"Fans think that all of my work is flashing lights and special effects..what they don't know is.. I AM the flashing lights and special effects."
Just because he was the MVP of EVO doesn't mean he's overpowered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Kung Lao isn't even a zombie. He died way before everyone else. Idk why he gets to live, but that means we get to hear about all the other dead people coming back. Smh.

Guys I'm pretty sure Vogel won't let us down, sure he's done questionable stuff like Sindel's massacre (which I liked) but nothing downright dumb. I'm wiling to bet money that this has something to do with the great Kung Lao.

Just because he was the MVP of EVO doesn't mean he's overpowered.

Yea I agree not for that reason alone .

He was a success only in how he played. That's it. No reason to bring him back for that reason alone. Virtually any character can be made into a tournament favorite.

This.
Kung Lao being back for the sole purpose of "Tournaments" is a bunch of centaur shit, given that Raiden and Quan Chi were terrible in MK9 (tournament-wise) and are much improved for MKX.
Any character can be made "tournament" worthy.
I really hope that this is just a descendant that took up the mantle, or The Great Kung Lao.
Why just bring Kung Lao back and not the other 11 dead characters?
What significance does Kung Lao have over Liu Kang, Kabal, Smoke, Jade, Kitana, Nightwolf or the other dead?
His story sucks major ass in MK9, and I don't see how he'd be relevant in MKX aside from maybe squashing the beef with Goro and bringing him to the Forces Of Light.

Kung Lao isn't even a zombie. He died way before everyone else. Idk why he gets to live, but that means we get to hear about all the other dead people coming back. Smh.

Yes he is. He was among Quan Chi's wraiths, Raiden fought him.

Why people want female characters so much. Female characters should be only 25% of the roster

Okay reaction time
Pros
Kung Lao looks really cool
He was one of my mains
Variations
Cons
It feels cheap that he is revived despite being revived
Its tells us that NRS don't have any balls
We have a crapton of new characters and we are still geting old ones
This is going to be our one character reveal until next month and I'm not feeling the aster

Who knows maybe this will be the orginal Kung Lao and some of my cons will vanish but I'm pretty much feeling the mode

Okay reaction time
Pros
Kung Lao looks really cool
He was one of my mains
Variations
EVO star
Cons
It feels cheap that he is revived despite being revived
Its tells us that NRS don't have any balls
We have a crapton of new characters and we are still geting old ones
This is going to be our one character reveal until next month and I'm not feeling the aster

Who knows maybe this will be the orginal Kung Lao and some of my cons will vanish but I'm pretty much feeling the mode

Fixed.