Kung Lao = BROKEN

This guy resurrects a 17 month dead thread and complains like its day 1 MK9....

Then argues that the all mighty XBOX LIVE RANKING SYSTEM is law and refers to old tournaments and google as proof...

what cave do you live in bro?

Critical made the best assessment of the situation (analogies aside) and this tunes it out and proceeds to bash his input and intelligence while maintaining his own broken record rant without discussing it..

943227833d1305709183-english-spam-thread-not-sure-if-troll-just-very-stupid-28n1299498207760-29.jpg

This guy resurrects a 17 month dead thread and complains like its day 1 MK9....

Then argues that the all mighty XBOX LIVE RANKING SYSTEM is law and refers to old tournaments and google as proof...

what cave do you live in bro?

Critical made the best assessment of the situation (analogies aside) and this tunes it out and proceeds to bash his input and intelligence while maintaining his own broken record rant without discussing it..

943227833d1305709183-english-spam-thread-not-sure-if-troll-just-very-stupid-28n1299498207760-29.jpg

where did I say its law? I said its the only thing I play on and thats where I'm basing my opinion.
Day 1? What are you talking about? You act like MK is World of Warcraft and many expansion have been released or something.
The game isn't THAT much different from where it started anyway....The changes have been so minor.

It's funny this is coming from the guy with Kung Lao in his sig.

Oh and today its just a headache to see over 90% of the people who are on xbox live are choosing Kung Lao.

I haven't seen anyone pick Sektor all day actually. But I have seen at least 20 Kung Lao players within the hour.

where did I say its law? I said its the only thing I play on and thats where I'm basing my opinion.
Day 1? What are you talking about? You act like MK is World of Warcraft and many expansion have been released or something.
The game isn't THAT much different from where it started anyway....The changes have been so minor.

Yes... did you miss all the patches? LOL

they drastically changed the game.

Kano use to be somewhat playable, but now he's probably one of the worst characters.

and it's not just patches over a years time, people unlike what you do apparently. take each hit and loss and learn from it. So they learned how to maximize punishment for all the things you complain about.

Do you know why sometimes tier lists change even when nothing about a game is changed?

Because people learn new things constantly, thus changing characters strenghts. people use to just uppercut kung's teleports, now they can full anti air combo punish them.

These threads are scrubbish, it's so much easier to post a question like "how do I get +7 off block for advantage" or "how do I punish low starting set-ups"

LOL i like how people are posting pictures of crying babies and saying herp derp just play Kung Lao and learn it then.

Then telling me I'm the troll...

This is my opinion after a year of playing MK every day on xbox live. I'm not playing in the tournament scene with 0 latency problems.

It's just an average players opinion. You don't have to take it as law or fact but man did I seem to get some of you Kung Lao's worked up simply posting my opinion.

If you wiped the tears from your eyes and the sand from your hairy hairy coochie, you'd see that the characters have gone through major changes. Kabal used to have an infinite, Kung Lao was almost unpunishable (offline, you know, where shit actually matters) and characters like Jax & Baraka didn't have a chance in hell. Now you see CDjr raping cats with Jax and that one Baraka player was holding it down at Canada Cup.

If you wiped the tears from your eyes and the sand from your hairy hairy coochie, you'd see that the characters have gone through major changes. Kabal used to have an infinite, Kung Lao was almost unpunishable (offline, you know, where shit actually matters) and characters like Jax & Baraka didn't have a chance in hell. Now you see CDjr raping cats with Jax and that one Baraka player was holding it down at Canada Cup.

Seriously? I thought that name calling and this type of behavior is not the way to go on these forums....

Your simply just disgusting and gross.

Thanks for reading my posts and taking my opinions so much to heart.

It shows trolls got really nothing to do all day.

Kung Lao = overpowered and broken

If you really want to drag Kabal into it fine but thats not what this thread is about.

It's about who thinks Kung Lao is broken and thats my opinion and point here.

K Thx bye

LOL i like how people are posting pictures of crying babies and saying herp derp just play Kung Lao and learn it then.

This is my opinion after a year of playing MK every day on xbox live. I'm not playing in the tournament scene with 0 latency problems.

It's just an average players opinion. You don't have to take it as law or fact but man did I seem to get some of you Kung Lao's worked up simply posting my opinion.

It's funny because almost none of us take kung lao seriously.

we just unlike you.

Create a thread where we ask for help.

we share help. and critique eachother.

And overcome our problems.

We no longer have kung lao problems if any of us had huge ones to begin with. Do we still lose occasionally? sure but I chock it up to the kung lao player outsmarting me because I know what to do in almost every situation.

The whole point of everyone being against you.

Is that your WRONG about him being OP. And I even tried to help you think of why you're running into kung laos. like I said I don't know the kungvsshang matchup. But maybe the matchup is really bad for shang.

You have to base evidence off top player results, not personal experience.

If top players aren't complaining having problems.

then that means you have something to learn, and before complaining you should first ask for help.

Yup.

And your point is?

I play offline and don't worry about whinny scrubs rage quitting when I wanna play a character I have played since MKII broken or not.

I also play cyrax but thanks to the online fear of resets I couldn't get a match since everyone quit at the character select screen the mentality of the online community ruins the fun of this game this thread had a point a year ago before the cyrax/lao nerf patch.

You can keep blaming everything else for your loses but unless you pay attention to how the game is played and what it takes to win you won't get better.

also you say you only play shang how does that work? when you soul steal do you just button mash? if you don't soul steal then you don't know how to use shang to his full potential.

I play Mileena and Cage was my worst match up - I learned how to play him and he's not much of a threat now. Makes sense to me..

BTW the people you are talking about in your post are some of the best players here, 5 against 1 and they are wrong

tumblr_m9gyssN6kF1qhnysc.gif

My opinion peels far from the truth? An opinon is not an onion you idiot. Your opinions don't peel. WTF are you talking about.

Black is Blue???

I've just made a pretty good post about how Kung Lao is over powered that seems to really got you in defensive mode.

You keep talking about all these other characters that I don't care about..I'm talking about Kung Lao....

Ranked matches don't mean anything? They organize you based on skill level and win ratio. It says a lot when one person ONLY chooses Kung Lao and has a an actual 23,000 wins. Thats a lot more then your 500.

I really don't care how religiously you play the game because your opinion is to tell me to go aginst what I think and just pick up Kung Lao and play over powered myself...

I don't like the character....The fighting style looks gay. He spins around pops up out of the ground like a whack a mole and performs the fastest moves in the game.....It looks dumb and its too fast in online play.

I'll say it again...I don't like the character and I will never attempt to pick up Kung Lao because I just don't like him.

You sound like a complete idiot telling me I'm the only person who feels this way when all you have to do is type a few words about Kung Lao into google and look at all of the people ranting and complaining about this character.

It's people like you who say oh he's been nerfed enough that are just plain in defense of cheezy characters who are far and beyond the majority of the selection in the tournament.

I don't play Sheeva ..if you read my post I told you that I only play Shang Tsung. And I never said learning his combos was my biggest achievement you moron...

I just said it was simply fun to me to learn and put it together and practice....

You must be a real moron with all of the terrible analogies in your post. An opinion is an onion? Black is blue? WTF are you talking about.

Your whole mindset is in this end game competitive tournament setting with the top 5 people in the world or something and that is just stupid... Wow there is 4 other people who might have a possible chance to beat Kung Lao....

The Tourmanets im referring to are the two major tournaments I've watched at EVO...

Justin Wong and Perfect Legend...both Kung Lao...both with the most overpowered punishments

And online on xbox live its the same thing...the #1 guy is some exploiting idiot only choosing Kung Lao every time.

And a few others in the top 10 also play Kung Lao considerably more then any other character just to gain the advantage and win.

I have this really crazy idea.

It's called responding use some maturity.

Let's not call people idiots, etc. ever again. Banville has a growing population. If you want to avoid it, play nice =)

Obey UR master, and you will live to post another day.