Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011) (some spoilers)

Re: Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011)

What was the last MK game to actually have clones?

The new one
mk9___noob_saibot__s_x_ray_move_by_shadow_rider2-d39o0ul.jpg

;)

The new one
mk9___noob_saibot__s_x_ray_move_by_shadow_rider2-d39o0ul.jpg

;)

But if it was a clone, wouldn't it have the exact same genes and stuff as the original? Therefore, if they were indeed clones they would be the same color... unless something messed up during the cloning process and the color got changed somehow o_O

But if it was a clone, wouldn't it have the exact same genes and stuff as the original? Therefore, if they were indeed clones they would be the same color... unless something messed up during the cloning process and the color got changed somehow o_O

Noob's clone has a feces fetish, hence his darker color.

I don't know if this has been stated yet but after counting the "confirmed and not confirmed" characters in this game. I noticed that there were 27 characters on the ps3 and 26 on the Xbox. So this got me thinking that maybe Quan chi or Shao Kahn is a playable character as an xbox exclusive which would make both the systems have an equal 26 roster.

Source: http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_(2011_video_game)

Last edited:

Good observartion Shangy, but Quan Chi is already confirmed to be in both versions of Mortal Kombat. He has his leg beat fatality from MK4 as confirmed by the official ban of MK9 in Australia.

alright but i'm just saying they confirmed 26 characters being the roster so im thinking that ps3 might not get one that xbox will have since the ps3 has Kratos.

Last edited:

alright but i'm just saying they confirmed 26 characters being the roster so im thinking that ps3 might not get one that xbox will have since the ps3 has Kratos.

The Mortal Kombat Community Manager already mentioned that Kratos isn't replacing ANY of the MK characters.

He's just a DLC extra.
Kratos ISN'T on the MAIN roster.

This has already been confirmed.

Her character is nothing like Goro outside of the fact that she's a Shokan.

You people throw the word "clone" around way too much. It's ridiculous.

The only characters that are CLONES in my book, are:

Jarek = Kano clone
Kenshi = Ermac clone
Frost = Sub Zero clone, with Titties

frosdtcosplay.jpg

All leaks of SOUND are true...one of the leaks is "Where there is SMOKE there is fire"...so smoke IS IN the game...no denying..but to all sheeva fans THERE IS NO proof of sheeva..at all not even the x-ray video that could just have easily been goros skeleton, doesnt matter if it was small... goro is ALL MUSCLE...he will not be one of the 26...goro doesnt count

Confirmed and Seen are the following officially(minus goro since hes unplayable and minus kratos for ps3) :

Cyrax
Ermac
Jade
Jax
Johnny Cage
Kano
Kitana
Kung Lao
Liu Kang
Mileena
Nightwolf
Noob
Reptile
Scorpion
Sektor
Shang Tsung
Sindel
Sonya
Stryker
Sub-zero

That makes 20 that we KNOW undoubtedly are IN the game, these next 6 have either been heard in a sound leak or a glimpse of them has been seen but will SURELY BE IN (sry sheeva) oh well sheeva is a clone anyway...:p and i hate her

these 6:

Baraka
Kabal
Smoke
Quan Chi
Shao Kahn (playable)
Raiden

There ya go 26 my guess is the 2 very bottom squares on the character select screen will be for Shao Kahn and/or Quan chi/ Shang Tsung

and we all know that the main DLC character is Rain...so he will eventually be in..and kratos is gna be ps3 DLC exclusive they wont have him in any of the main 26 squares on the select screen since 26 is on xbox as well without him.

:D everyone happy YAY WOOOO NO SHEEVA YAHOOO...NO CLONES YAHOO

Lupinko siad in his leak that Sheeva is in and has her skin rip fatality. so WOOOOO SHEEVA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler:
Cyborg Sub-Zero!

Last edited by a moderator:

This list below is the compiled characters we HAVE seen in gameplay.

Here you guys go:

Baraka
Cyrax
Ermac
Goro
Jade
Jax
Johnny Cage
Kano
Kitana
*Kratos (Playstation 3 exclusive)
Kung Lao
Liu Kang
Mileena
Nightwolf
Noob Saibot
Raiden
Reptile
Scorpion
Sektor
Shang Tsung
Shao Kahn
Sindel
Sonya Blade
Stryker
Sub-Zero

This brings the total to 24 (not counting Kratos, as he is a system exclusive for DLC).

& these are those who we BELIEVE to be in the game because of audio leaks, or hacks from demo:

Spoiler:
Kabal
Kintaro
Quan Chi
Sheeva
(Human?) Smoke

2 of these characters, most likely Sheeva and Kabal, are playable, bringing the final total to 26.

Then comes how the rest fall into place:

Kintaro will be in, but probably unplayable.
Quan Chi & Smoke to be secret characters you get from playing the game?

****There you folks go. Updated as of March 10, 2011.****

Oh and before I go..... we also have Cyber Sub-Zero, human Sektor (hopefully both, just alternate costumes).

There's Meat? (look in the demo award trailer video for once you complete the Arcade in the demo, look closely as to Shang Tsung's x-ray)

Mysterious Red Woman?

& more secret characters and DLC content to come later. Hopefully Rain makes an appearance!

Please use spoiler tags for "leaked" information in accordance with the rules posted here.
- Thanks, DCR, TRMK Staff

Last edited by a moderator: