Kitana Revealed!

Some early concept art of the Dark Empress costume

mortal_kombat_x___dark_empress_kitana_by_eleeron-d8s82ew.jpg

[MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION] if you ever would like to cheat, I posted an exploit in the Mobile thread.
Is it the same exploit [MENTION=18253]Lord Greyjoy[/MENTION] exposed within the last 18 hours or so that gave you all the Mobile unlocks? I already did that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Is it the same exploit [MENTION=18253]Lord Greyjoy[/MENTION] exposed within the last 18 hours or so that gave you all the Mobile unlocks? I already did that.

No, although my exploit is useless to some who don't play the mobile game. Just check the console rewards on mobile and keep on claiming the Kove support card infinite times for infinite koins.

No, although my exploit is useless to some who don't play the mobile game. Just check the console rewards on mobile and keep on claiming the Kove support card infinite times for infinite koins.

@Temptress [MENTION=17744]Elias6999[/MENTION]

We probably shouldn't throw that thread off-topic lol.

Negative on most of her strings? The commentator in this video said that she's + after ending strings with Fan toss. True or Nah? :O

@Temptress [MENTION=17744]Elias6999[/MENTION]

We probably shouldn't throw that thread off-topic lol.

Negative on most of her strings? The commentator in this video said that she's + after ending strings with Fan toss. True or Nah? :O

That's a lie. As I said before, her fans are -10 on block.

Yeah, I'm hoping that she's buffed to the point of viability in the future. She's so fun to play as, but every professional tournament player agrees that she is absolutely terrible.

Steve can make anyone look amazing. Do you remember his Catwoman in Injustice? He defeated Fox's Batgirl.

True that, I forgot all about that :rofl:

I just hated how during the Kombat Kast he really made her look good and then upon release date she's ass. It's kinda funny, but sad Lol.

14 frame Overhead starter, 6 frame mid starter, not many frames low starter, great damage, only struggles against good zoning.