King of the Hill video on IGN!!

meh it looks okay, definitely not something im going to be doing back flips over, it reminds me of a party in Netflix, you use your avatars with your friends, you can boo, throw things, cry ect. but i will give it a shot

Whatever you say fanboy. This mode looks awesome.

Haha I remember when people were saying this was going to be the Xbox exclusive. Guess the Xbox really isn't getting anything.

Cool mode indeed, but I would have to agree with Albo, you're going to have hecklers do things to annoy you. Constant tomato throwing, booing and giving you 1/10 even if the match is played by pros. Then when its time for them (hecklers) to fight, they quit. Not just the XBL community, but on PS3 as well.

If you play a match you can switch to fullscreen so you won't see the avatars.

This is gonna be a whole lot of fun, although I might not come here a lot, Im more of a single player on MK.

This is gonna be a whole lot of fun, although I might not come here a lot, Im more of a single player on MK.

I'm the same way Taj.
I mostly play OFFLINE.

Plus, if you look at the video at the 1:01 mark, you can see that there are 3 avatars left to be unlocked.

If the Noob Saibot avatar isn't unlocked from the start, it may be a little while before I do "King Of The Hill" mode, anyways.

Cool mode indeed, but I would have to agree with Albo, you're going to have hecklers do things to annoy you. Constant tomato throwing, booing and giving you 1/10 even if the match is played by pros. Then when its time for them (hecklers) to fight, they quit. Not just the XBL community, but on PS3 as well.

The part that concerns me about this is that if i recall didn't Ed say in an interview at one point that there would be a trophy/achievement tied to you getting a certain number of good rep in matches...For those who care about trophies/achievements, this could be an issue if people are gonna be pricks...

The part that concerns me about this is that if i recall didn't Ed say in an interview at one point that there would be a trophy/achievement tied to you getting a certain number of good rep in matches...For those who care about trophies/achievements, this could be an issue if people are gonna be pricks...

@Knearspoe - There was an option to make the screen "Full Size" in the video.

@msmma - Maybe you can create a "King Of The Hill" lobby where you ONLY invite your PSN / 360 contacts.

It would be cool as hell if you could audibly clap at the end of a round like the MK courtyard monks, and give a Roman thumbs up/ thumbs down at the end of a match to signal a fatality or not. :)

I wonder if you can do a just friends lobby even with just three or two withoffline people (like cod black ops and other) i prob didn't catch it.

Lol stryker kills you no matter what XD I hope they have more unique ones tht are not just posing or showing off (like kabals kung lao etc.)

I wonder if you can do a just friends lobby even with just three or two withoffline people (like cod black ops and other) i prob didn't catch it.

Lol stryker kills you no matter what XD I hope they have more unique ones tht are not just posing or showing off (like kabals kung lao etc.)

LOL @ Shaolin Munks :D

Some times, some crimes, go slippin' through the cracks
but these two gumshoes are pickin' up the slack

There's no case too big, no case too small
When you need help just call

K-k-k-kung and kang!
Rescue Rangers
K-k-k-kung and kang
When there's danger

Oh no, it never fails, they'll take the clues
and find the where's and whys and who's

K-k-k-kung and kang!

:) Couldn't resist <3

LOL @ Shaolin Munks :D

Some times, some crimes, go slippin' through the cracks
but these two gumshoes are pickin' up the slack

There's no case too big, no case too small
When you need help just call

K-k-k-kung and kang!
Rescue Rangers
K-k-k-kung and kang
When there's danger

Oh no, it never fails, they'll take the clues
and find the where's and whys and who's

K-k-k-kung and kang!

:) Couldn't resist <3

lol + rep for the song

well if you guys dont wanna play with randoms than how about we make a tread on trmk on who wants to play king of the hill since i trust most ppl here on trmk