Kenshi Thread - "Seeing Without Sight"

i didnt know it had increased recovery frames on whiff. can you jump over tele fury, not on reaction i bet cuz it seems pretty instant but on a good read? overall i dont think it will be any worse then scorpions hellfire either. just coming from in front instead of underneath

aedanwolfe said:
i didnt know it had increased recovery frames on whiff. can you jump over tele fury, not on reaction i bet cuz it seems pretty instant but on a good read? overall i dont think it will be any worse then scorpions hellfire either. just coming from in front instead of underneath

BF3 is not extremely fast. But yeah... not easy to jump on reaction on a random one, but if your opponent is spamming, pretty much becomes an easy read right? And since jumping over will also work with spirit charge it kinda narrows down. i think... havent played againsnt kenshi too much, but happened to me playing as kenshi...

bf3 has wierd tracking. sometimes gets the opponent on jump startup and also works as AA, but generally whiffs when op is in the air.

Last edited:
Yes, I was finally able to perform a mid-screen combo than causes 35% damage and a corner combo that causes 40% without x-ray. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys and this forum, so thanks :)

Hey guys, i learned a pretty nice combo midscreen to corner (full version). I cant help myself but to say it is at least pretty stylish. Not the best damage tradeoff because it requires 2 meters for the full version, but also it is partially unbreakable:

JP - F2, 2, B1 - Dash - F3, 2 xx EX Rising Karma - Teleflurry - EX Spirit Charge - 40%

Credits to this guy: XxNealDaDealxX (look for his channel on YT for more combos in general including kenshi)

This also works with regular spirit charge although you must start the combo closer to the corner. Note also that even the ex version will whiff if you are fullscreen away. And works with regular rising karma as well.

You need to use at least one bar 'most of the time'. But damn... it looks amazing visually and... has an unbreakable ending.

Remember that this starts midscreen and uses the corner for the last portion to connect

Last edited:
something i noticed lacking in your combos section is combos starting with f+3,2. now you have to follow it up with a rising kharma for the combo so it wont be as damaging as other bnb's but since its a low hit starter i think its VERY important to have it listed.

jip,f+3,2xxrising karma, f+2,2,b+2 29% damage

13th, shouldn't you add some corner combos in there... and put all of that info in spoiler boxes *just to follow suit with that thread that you posted about character thread formats*

and you know, a picture and stuff

/not meant to sound obnoxious and *******y, just informing sincerely

BF3 is not extremely fast. But yeah... not easy to jump on reaction on a random one, but if your opponent is spamming, pretty much becomes an easy read right? And since jumping over will also work with spirit charge it kinda narrows down. i think... havent played againsnt kenshi too much, but happened to me playing as kenshi...

bf3 has wierd tracking. sometimes gets the opponent on jump startup and also works as AA, but generally whiffs when op is in the air.

Both spirit charge and flurry work as AA if the opponent has ALREADY hit the crest of their jump, if they are at the crest they will whiff and I couldn't say on start-up but I would assume that they do land as AA...

sorry for being off topic...please dont ban me...
lmao, I'm not a mod
and besides, one off topic post doesn't get you banned

Last edited:
Anyone else experience a slowdown in framerate during Kenshi's fatality? The sound effects run at normal speed, but the visuals slow down dramatically. It doesn't always happen but it happens more frequently than I'd like. I'm on PS3. Anyone? Thanks.

houyagateh said:
Hey guys, i learned a pretty nice combo midscreen to corner (full version). I cant help myself but to say it is at least pretty stylish. Not the best damage tradeoff because it requires 2 meters for the full version, but also it is partially unbreakable:

the EX rising karma is not necessary at all. since i didnt find the combo myself, i thought it was a must. i tried once just to make sure it was ok. but works with reg version as well. sorry, will edit the original post.

something i noticed lacking in your combos section is combos starting with f+3,2. now you have to follow it up with a rising kharma for the combo so it wont be as damaging as other bnb's but since its a low hit starter i think its VERY important to have it listed.

jip,f+3,2xxrising karma, f+2,2,b+2 29% damage

Yeah that's what I was talking about. He has a low string the launcher them and can go directly into his special launcher to start a juggle. It's a pain in the butt to block when he's rushing

dont know if anyone has posted this so i figured i would. 39% meterless corner combo.

f2,2,b1,f2,f2,b2,d1xxrising karma,4xxcharge, dont know what it would be with jip. really tight timing thru most of it is required so its not really...reasonable probably.

Yeah that's what I was talking about. He has a low string the launcher them and can go directly into his special launcher to start a juggle. It's a pain in the butt to block when he's rushing

hes not the only char with a low launcher string, kano can do it without even the need of a 3% hit special launcher that screws the rest of your attempts at juggling later. yes its a pain to block, but its nothing new either.

Tele-furry btw is very easy to get out of.. you duck and don't block. It misses you completely like jc shawdow kick or nightwolfs shoulder

I fought a Kenshi online 2 times and he "zoned" my Smoke really well. It was frustrating as hell that I couldn't get close to him. The third time I went with Jax and he had a lot of trouble, because I just "bullied" him and didn't let him get away. Kenshi seems to have some trouble with characters that once close to you are deadly.

I fought a Kenshi online 2 times and he "zoned" my Smoke really well. It was frustrating as hell that I couldn't get close to him. The third time I went with Jax and he had a lot of trouble, because I just "bullied" him and didn't let him get away. Kenshi seems to have some trouble with characters that once close to you are deadly.

true he doesnt seem to have any major gtfo me moves. maybe spirit charge? you can also link d+1 into charge/overhead special/popup special im pretty sure, tho might be better to try with d+3/4 since those actually hit low, d+1 is just faster.

i really hate to say it but i think i like kenshi gameplaywise this time round. still think he looks like a messed up cross between neo from matrix and a xmen outfit.