iVital's Gameplay Thread.

iPod Camera, but no Tri Pod or anything to hold it up while playing..

I had to record that game of Kill confirm from Theater mode. :/

Since you phags complain about the video quality and shit, I'll invest in an EasyCap..

They're nothing but 10 bucks, and the splitters are about 2 dollars.. So In all I'll be spending about 12-13 dollars..

I'm not worried about the quality being bad, I'm no newphag to video editing so I can probably make the shit look similar to HD PVR quality with Virtual dub and Easy H.264.

I'll probably get the easy cap sometime this month if my Mom starts giving me a freaking allowance like she promised, and I can upload a variety of games like ORC, RE6, RE5, Gears 3, MK9.. But most importantly a playthough of Revelations, you'll get a chance to here my dick to hand action from my mic while playing with Jill.

I have 20 bucks on me now, I'll just save it until I get home and but the easy cap (Cap Card) online sometime this week.

Got this a while back, but just now rendering it in Theater mode.

It's like every time I want to buy the capture card my money goes towards something else <_<

Anyways..

I'm going to try and stream some RE1 on the PC later today, around 8:45PM EST.

I should be asking you When's Marvel, lol.

As much as I want to get Marvel now, I can't because I'm trying to get into Arc System games and Blazblue is 17 dollars and Marvel is 21. It shouldn't be long before I get Marvel though, I already thought of a team to use.. Jill, Wesker, Strider.

This Streaming software is acting stupid too.. I'm trying my best to make the shit work.

I should be asking you When's Marvel, lol.

As much as I want to get Marvel now, I can't because I'm trying to get into Arc System games and Blazblue is 17 dollars and Marvel is 21. It shouldn't be long before I get Marvel though, I already thought of a team to use.. Jill, Wesker, Strider.

This Streaming software is acting stupid too.. I'm trying my best to make the shit work.

You guys want me to play Marvel?

Hmm. Maybe