Is it true that XXXX is... [little spoilery]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! What??? It's not a choice, dude. It's science. no one o this earth is able to chooses it. but TBH... if it was a choice, i wouldn't change who i am for anything in this world ;) That's something a homophobic would said. You're just being ignorant.

ive heard all those stories. Not going to get into any of that but i still dont believe a man or woman in vise versa is born with their respective private parts to be attracted to the same sex. Makes zero sense because your born with whatever you have to reproduce with the opposite but hey too each there own in what they believe.

ive heard all those stories. Not going to get into any of that but i still dont believe a man or woman in vise versa is born with their respective private parts to be attracted to the same sex. Makes zero sense because your born with whatever you have to reproduce with the opposite but hey too each there own in what they believe.

Well, unless you're gay, you wouldn't understand either way. You lack the comprehension.

ive heard all those stories. Not going to get into any of that but i still dont believe a man or woman in vise versa is born with their respective private parts to be attracted to the same sex. Makes zero sense if you ask me but hey too each there own in what they believe.

Actually, current theory is that it's an evolutionary trait that kept some men (Whom were stronger, larger, and always given weapons compared to women in ancient times) at their village/town in order to help protect the tribe; their mate was out hunting, and they could stay to defend the homestead.

Not sure how much I believe that theory, but it's.... plausible.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION]

I really don't want to call it out on the forum, though I'll let someone else do so; go watch Game Theory's Video Games are Anti Gay and fast forward to nine minutes.

ive heard all those stories. Not going to get into any of that but i still dont believe a man or woman in vise versa is born with their respective private parts to be attracted to the same sex. Makes zero sense if you ask me but hey too each there own in what they believe.

Well, of course u can believe in whatever u want, i know you're wrong. I will always respect you, because that's who i am but i won't respect your opinion, this is just... awfully ignorant and exactly the type of thing that makes things harder for everyone. =/

Does this mean bisexual people are born that way? lol Maybe Mileena is bisexual

Apparently so. My d*ck don't know which way it's going but it'll still be happy when it gets there in the end

Let's close the thread now hahaha

Well, unless you're gay, you wouldn't understand either way. You lack the comprehension.

not about to get into all that but i do know that a man was born with a penis to reproduce with a woman and vise versa. Men cant reproduce with men and women cant reproduce with women for a reason. Just stating obvious facts that even animals comprehend as they know they have what they have to reproduce with the opposite sex.

What. Are you serious?

Why would anyone wanna be hated by more than half the world?

Open your mind, you don't choose your sexuality. I'm gay and I would change that without even thinking twice if I had the chance. You have no idea how hard it is to live like this in a muslim country especially. I don't want this. I didn't choose this. No one chooses this.

So, if I understand correctly you are gay but you say it's hard to live like that and if you had a chance to change it you would. But you want a MK character to be gay? So, it's like saying you actually want a character to suffer because you are suffering.

not about to get into all that but i do know that a man was born with a penis to reproduce with a woman and vise versa. Men cant reproduce with men and women cant reproduce with women for a reason. Just stating obvious facts that even animals comprehend as they know they have what they have to reproduce with the opposite sex.

Actually homosexuality is like the most common thing ever for animals.

So, if I understand correctly you are gay but you say it's hard to live like that and if you had a chance to change it you would. But you want a MK character to be gay? So, it's like saying you actually want a character to suffer because you are suffering.

Well I assumed that character would live in a better place than I am.

I think what they meant was that the poster was implying that being gay is a choice. But considering the amount of bullying and hate some gay people receive, it's like saying why would a person choose to receive all the abuse

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION]

I really don't want to call it out on the forum, though I'll let someone else do so; go watch Game Theory's Video Games are Anti Gay and fast forward to nine minutes.

Ah, I had forgotten that one. It was never a game I played and it's been a long time since I saw this video, so thanks for the heads up. ^^

108 different animal species have homosexual tendencies.

I was crossing my fingers for Jacqui to be lesbian, but Takeda was on the picture... BUH

As for the discussion above, I cannot think of any other reason for a man to be so confused about same-sex adults having their own private life, which should only matter to them, than insecurity about his own sexuality.

Now gay people suffers? hahahaha No dude... SOME people suffer because there're a bunch of idiots who chooses to hate someone because of who they are, instead of their personalities.

I don't know about him, i love who i am, but Anyway.. i'm out of here.

Sorry, squirt. Homosexuality is not a choice, but ignorancy is. Educate yourself, sir:

Actually homosexuality is like the most common thing ever for animals.
108 different animal species have homosexual tendencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.