Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Re: Injustice 2 E3 Footage!

and yet ( thanks to high voltage ) ran worse than the ps3 version :/

WB should have stopped working with High Voltage after that terrible PS4 port.
Thanks to High Volatage, the PC port of MKX also ran like ass, and they didn't bother to bring KP2 to PC.
So, now, you have a bunch of PC players who think that NRS hates them, when that isn't the case.

I know, but I think that they should have been fired after the PS4 Injustice port.
Now you have some MKX PC fans thinking that NRS doesn't care about them, and that's not the case.
HV was fired before KP2, and WB didn't bother getting another company to do a KP2 port.
People fail to realize that NRS has little (if any) say in what the Publisher decides to do with the product after it's made.

I know, but I think that they should have been fired after the PS4 Injustice port.
Now you have some MKX PC fans thinking that NRS doesn't care about them, and that's not the case.
HV was fired before KP2, and WB didn't bother getting another company to do a KP2 port.
People fail to realize that NRS has little (if any) say in what the Publisher decides to do with the product after it's made.

Interesting..didn't know that.

I was bummed about not getting PC updates for MK.

I don't get why WB refused to give bluepoint games a call. They handled the uncharted collection and gravity rush remastered ports ( I highly recommend gravity rush it's amazing ) and both games run better on ps4 as expected. Something high voltage couldn't ever do.

Last edited:
We really need a front page writter for this site. People probably think this place is a ghost town at first glance. I asked the admin about it, but he hasn't said anything back

Didn't know you wanted to be a game journalist. You should poke the admin some more about it, I bet you'd be great as one! It would definitely be a good way to pull more people to the forums if the main site keeps updated with some good coverage and articles.

Where? I want video proof of it..
Just go watch the videos and when they select a hero or villain it gives them 2 options of what version of them to pick. I don't have the time right now to post them on here at the moment. Just type in Injustice 2 interview or just Injustice 2 and watch the videos.

Just go watch the videos and when they select a hero or villain it gives them 2 options of what version of them to pick. I don't have the time right now to post them on here at the moment. Just type in Injustice 2 interview or just Injustice 2 and watch the videos.

I've watched an obscene amount of gameplay already, and read multiple breakdowns of what was featured in the E3 demo. Not once did I see anything about this.

I've watched an obscene amount of gameplay already, and read multiple breakdowns of what was featured in the E3 demo. Not once did I see anything about this.
Just pause it while looking at the selection screen when they change costumes and the color. I just noticed it but it might not be fully functional since it is not the final version of the game yet.

Just pause it while looking at the selection screen when they change costumes and the color. I just noticed it but it might not be fully functional since it is not the final version of the game yet.

Are you talking about the gear selection menu? She had a little face armor like Superman, but not two different faces.