I think we all can agree that The Witcher 3

I feel so alone, you guys are passing me up. I don't know where to start and how to play the game :cry:

I feel so alone, you guys are passing me up. I don't know where to start and how to play the game :cry:

It's all about spacing. Whiff punishing is your best friend. Learn when to roll and where to roll, as in don't roll backwards when an enemy is charging straight at you.

So do I need to have played the other Witcher games to really understand the story of this one or is it more self contained?

There's a ton of references that I don't get, and I'm meeting characters that are obviously important, but I've no clue who they are.

Drowners jump me on a constant, was just riding through the forest trying to complete this side mission and ran into a few of them. Roach's fear level jumped and in mid animation three of them whacked my ass. I was so salty, but it was funny at the same time.

Is it me or is the text in this game tiny as sh#t? I can barely read the descriptions on the menus.

There's a ton of references that I don't get, and I'm meeting characters that are obviously important, but I've no clue who they are.

You should read the booklet that came with the game. It has bios on notable characters and summarizes the events of the previous two games.

So I'm trying to defeat this werewulf and he won't freaking die at all.. He'll heal after every hit and it's so frustrating.

Is it me or is the text in this game tiny as sh#t? I can barely read the descriptions on the menus.

You should read the booklet that came with the game. It has bios on notable characters and summarizes the events of the previous two games.

Wait it has a booklet? Like a booklet with actual information in it?

I'm funking sold :cry:

So I'm trying to defeat this werewulf and he won't freaking die at all.. He'll heal after every hit and it's so frustrating.

I just fought one too.
Best strategy is to hit a 3 hit heavy combo, cast Axii, pummel him with more heavy hits until he backdashes (usually 4 hits) and punish the backdash with the flashbang bomb or Axii again if your stamina is good enough. Rinse and repeat. Should only take 2 cycles to kill him. Not sure how powerful your gear is tho.

I just fought one too.
Best strategy is to hit a 3 hit heavy combo, cast Axii, pummel him with more heavy hits until he backdashes (usually 4 hits) and punish the backdash with the flashbang bomb or Axii again if your stamina is good enough. Rinse and repeat. Should only take 2 cycles to kill him. Not sure how powerful your gear is tho.

Man, I'm a little wimp and I have no Bombs at all. I told you, I don't know how to Witcher.

Man, I'm a little wimp and I have no Bombs at all. I told you, I don't know how to Witcher.

Do you have what you need to make them? They're called Samum bombs, check your Alchemy page.
At any rate, just keep on his ass with heavy attacks and Axii. Try to tank as much as you can.

Do you have what you need to make them? They're called Samum bombs, check your Alchemy page.
At any rate, just keep on his ass with heavy attacks and Axii. Try to tank as much as you can.

I took your advice and body that foo! Ugh, idk I'll look it all up. I don't even know what's in my inventory :rofl:

Archgriffin Decoction is so op lol. Makes it so that heavy attacks use up all of your stamina, but deal 10% of the enemies max health. Combine that with a weapon that deals bleed damage and you can kill nearly any boss in seconds. Regardless of how underleveled you are. Just took out an Archgriffin on a mission I was 14 levels too weak for.