How Much Should DLC Be?

Really? So What If Some Big #1 Fan Of SF4 wanted these costumes but couldnt be bothering wasting time unlocking every characters costumes?You`re Also Saying Any Early Access DLC Is A Waste Of Money.

The costumes weren't unlockable. They were on disc DLC. Meaning you could only unlock them by BUYING the DLC it was like a 300kb d/l for 30 some odd costumes.

Why Should We Get Skarlet For Free

It was a rumor that was spread around that 360 users would get her for free.

How is this thread pointless? We're on a MK forum, which is for discussion. We are discussing what we feel are accurate prices, not how NRS will release their DLC. This isn't a thread telling NRS what they should charge.
I also see no problem with buying the SF4 costumes. If you like it, buy it. If you hate it, don't. I personally didn't buy them because I didn't think they looked good, but if they did I'm sure I would've purchased them.

The Thread is pointless because everybody is assuming how DLC will be released and all you care about are characters and crappy skins not one person has mentioned Arenas or game modes which are DLC also, Never paid for a crappy skin in my life and never will they are pointless rip-offs and I whole heartedly disagree with them.

Skins should be free IMO for all games as an extra for fans and not chargeable seeing as they take a day to create and you will pay $2 or £1.50 for one go get ripped off then and pay money for an absolutley no Content DLC Skin

In your conversation with people here about what you feel to be an accurate price for DLC content that is to be released in a form that you / we are unaware of did you come to any conclusions on it?

....pointless

Since there will be PACKS (From what I hear), I would say each would be around $5 since, In Soul Calibur IV, Only 1 character alone was $5.

Frankly I would pay whatever they price it because I'm a fool when it comes to DLC for games that I love. I think $5 would be alright for 2 characters.

I think $5 would be alright for 2 characters.
Thank you for agreeing with me.
It would make perfect sense, Because that gives you alot of advantages.
4 Fatalities, 2 endings, 2 Babalities, 2 Stage Fatalities, Etc...
All only $5...I get $20 PSN Cards, If PSN comes back up, I'll buy Every character, and maybe even some Costumes, lol.

Thank you for agreeing with me.
It would make perfect sense, Because that gives you alot of advantages.
4 Fatalities, 2 endings, 2 Babalities, 2 Stage Fatalities, Etc...
All only $5...I get $20 PSN Cards, If PSN comes back up, I'll buy Every character, and maybe even some Costumes, lol.
Well for costumes it would be a little different. I would think $5 would be for around 5 alts.

Eh, I'm talking about the MK1 Costumes
Spoiler:
and the Cyrax/Sektor MK3 Costumes. Even Seperate, I'd buy both, may'be not at the same time but, eh.

Yeah those are amazing. I just hope that they are a little more detailed in the final version.

ok, lets just get clear about this. Mk 9 is the most complete fighting to date right now. It has a very good engine and the game mechanics are top notch. The game is also heavy with content. When people start saying, we should get this for free or they shouldn't make us pay for that. What are you talking about? Like they haven't provided enough for us. At least they are going to make the attempt to keep the game fresh. Cough,Cough.... Marvel vs. Capcom 3. If you don't want to pay for Classic skins or something like that, don't buy it and it obviously not that big a deal to you anyways. I know there going to give a reasonable price with the DLC so I am not worried.

$1 or $2 per character is my guess. Ed Boon did say he wanted DLC characters to be very cheap. It's relieving to hear that, considering how much DLC characters cost in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Seriously? That is pretty cheap. I could make that, seeing as I have no money. I don't really fell like taking this conversation to the klassic costumes prices thing, but since he did say anything on disk was most likely free, that's most retro costumes and Kenshi (Character model, anyways)

Imho, it's going to be 4.99 for every Character, or something like this. Alternate Outfits something like 1.79, I personally hope it's something like this otherwise I'll have to think thoughtfully about every purchase.

Characters should be may be 400 points a piece (XBL). Costumes and fatalities should be like 80, or come in packs.