How many stage fatalities/fatalities?

I think the strings "xxx_Cine_Fatality" means those black surroundings when you do a Fatality

Living Forest has the string LivingForest_Fatality to differentiate

The Pit has a Pit_Fatality
Street has a Street_Fatality

Im too lazy to check the other maps, but I did check Bell Tower and there's no indication of a string like that, unless its in the encryption and shows in the texts as garbage, I'd say there's no stage fatalities outside those 7 arenas

I think your right but I really hope that your not:(

More fatalities will never be a bad thing, I agree
The weird thing is that all stage fatalities have a "(Varies)" in the distance description when you check them on the move list

I think the strings "xxx_Cine_Fatality" means those black surroundings when you do a Fatality

Living Forest has the string LivingForest_Fatality to differentiate

The Pit has a Pit_Fatality
Street has a Street_Fatality

Im too lazy to check the other maps, but I did check Bell Tower and there's no indication of a string like that, unless its in the encryption and shows in the texts as garbage, I'd say there's no stage fatalities outside those 7 arenas

FACT:The Bell Tower has a stage fatality. Exec Prod Shaun Himmerick of MK9 said its in there

That was in august man. a lot of changes could have happened between now and then.

Right, they really would of taken out one of the best stage fatalities. *FACEPALM* A few ppl have mentioned they unlocked stage fatalities in the challenge tower, so you probably have to unlock it

Right, they really would of taken out one of the best stage fatalities. *FACEPALM* A few ppl have mentioned they unlocked stage fatalities in the challenge tower, so you probably have to unlock it

Er, Im already on floor 250+ on the Challenge Tower, what you "unlock" are the stage fatalities COMMANDS for some characters
I remember seeing Jax, Nightwolf and Reptile's so far

I hope I'm wrong but I think the one's we already know are it, unless un update with skarlett and some minor game tweeks includes game patches for stage fatalities and retro kostumes

It wouldn't surprise me if there were hidden stage fatalities somewhere. Kinda like the deadpool, where you had to enter an entirely different button combo.

Also, off xxx_cine_fatality means when the screen turns dark, put it to the test. Apparently that code is missing in the Soul Chamber. Try a fatality in the Soul Chamber and see if the screen turns dark. If not, that's the code that's missing, if it does turn dark, the code is for something else.

Deductive reasoning guys, time for some MuthaF---ing science!

It wouldn't surprise me if there were hidden stage fatalities somewhere. Kinda like the deadpool, where you had to enter an entirely different button combo.

Also, off xxx_cine_fatality means when the screen turns dark, put it to the test. Apparently that code is missing in the Soul Chamber. Try a fatality in the Soul Chamber and see if the screen turns dark. If not, that's the code that's missing, if it does turn dark, the code is for something else.

Deductive reasoning guys, time for some MuthaF---ing science!

Its not missing, Soul Chamber also has the Cine_Fatality string, in any case, I just tested and it goes dark

Since you have the game files can you check on exactly how many characters can be playable? Pretty sure everybody wants to know that along with other possible finishers besides banalities and super hidden stuff in the Krypt..

snippet pulled from Coalesced.ini on the 360.

[ArenaSelect]
HasStageFatality=BGND_deadpool
HasStageFatality=BGND_godofwar
HasStageFatality=BGND_hell
HasStageFatality=BGND_livingforest
HasStageFatality=BGND_pit
HasStageFatality=BGND_pitday
HasStageFatality=BGND_street
HasStageFatality=BGND_subway
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_Armory
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_Courtyard
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_DeadPool
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_GorosLair
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_Graveyard
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_KahnsColiseum
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_LivingForest
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_Pit
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_PitDay
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_PitBottom
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_RooftopDawn
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_RooftopDay
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_SoulChamber
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_Street
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_STThrone
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_ChallengeTower
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_Subway
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_Temple
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_Tower
HasLegacyMusic=BGND_Wastelands

[Player]
IsOnDiscDLC=kratos
IsOnDiscDLC=kratos_b
;+IsOnDiscDLC=quanchi_b
IsOnDiscDLC=cyberzero
IsOnDiscDLC=scorpion_c
IsOnDiscDLC=subzero_c
IsOnDiscDLC=reptile_c
IsOnDiscDLC=mileena_c
IsOnDiscDLC=kitana_c
IsOnDiscDLC=jade_c
IsOnDiscDLC=mileena_d
IsOnDiscDLC=kitana_d
IsOnDiscDLC=jade_d
IsDLC=kratos
IsDLC=kratos_b
;+IsDLC=quanchi_b
IsDLC=cyberzero

Mk has always been about secrets and easter eggs. Maybe, hopefully, there will be a title update Monday at midnight that would unlock a lot of stuff. They just don't want everybody spoiling the game before its even fully released. That's probably why they patched up the Toasty Fatality fairly quickly and most people are having problems with it. That's what I hope at least.

lets just hope they don't release and charge stage fatalities as dlc. why else would they take out the bell tower fatality?

does anyone else remember boon saying in an interview that the MAJORITY of the stages will have fatalities?