How many stage fatalities/fatalities?

I just looked at scorpions stage fatality input. F, U, U, x, varies

But for all stage fatalities with the red skull you have to be close. Does this mean anything?

I just looked at scorpions stage fatality input. F, U, U, x, varies

But for all stage fatalities with the red skull you have to be close. Does this mean anything?

Why would they mention "varies" if all of them were close. I bet theres a secret stage fatality or two in there. Why else would they state it that way. unless its a bug, however I highly doubt that since it was also the case in the demo.

Since no projectile or range attack is standard between different fighters, I wonder how they would work a stage fatality that was initiated at, lets say Jump. would they have to walk that whole way across the screen?

Someone playing live stream with jax just opened up his fatality move list and it showed a stage fatality in the garden stage and armory. Is the input there by default or is it only on stages with fatalities?

Someone playing live stream with jax just opened up his fatality move list and it showed a stage fatality in the garden stage and armory. Is the input there by default or is it only on stages with fatalities?

I think it's always there

Awesome news witch stream do you have a link?