how come you cant do face down fatalitys with kak??

They made some very odd choices with this game. They must've run out of time or memory or something. Because they also don't give you the option to use alot of the weapons in KAK that other kombatants use. Like...no bo staff, or nunchakus or anything. Just axes and swords....wtf? I mean, they're already in the game mechanics...just like pretty much everything else we use in KAK, so why not let us just use them? Who knows. MK8 will rectify all these issues hopefully.

I hope the next mk game comes out for the next gen systems tho. For example if you have xbox live and saints row then you have the ability to download new items, clothes etc from the marketplace. And with the new sonic game they will have the ability to download new levels for the game from xbox marketplace / PlayStation Network Platform and for mortal kombat to follow that path would be great! (sorry to go a little off topic)

You can do transitions in the Xbox version. I wish people would quit asking the same thing over and over again.