Guess my plans for the post apocalypse are cancelled!

Wrath_the_Furious

Well mankind has avoided doomsday yet again. In a way I was kind of disappionted. I was looking forward to the freedom the fall of organized society would offer us post apocalypse such as chaining my bosses to the hood of my truck for use as a fleshy brush guard. Or all the looting and pillaging that would have followed(finally an occasion to wear my viking helmet)......sigh. did anyone else have post apocalyptic plan?

Wouldn't have been post apocalyptic.

If it did happen, very few people would disappear, nothing would really change.

Then demons would wreak havoc upon us.

Good luck looting with a four-armed Centaur chasing you.

I was kinda hoping for a zombie apocalypse. The kind where law enforcement are too busy rekilling corpses to worry about what your stealing or who your kidnapping.

I have my antarctic bunker complex completely finished as of next week. My helicopter fleet doesn't arrive until next Friday. My secret weapon doesn't arrive for another month. I'm glad the apocalypse hasn't happened yet. Otherwise my zombie apocalypse plan wouldn't be finished and I'd be screwed. 2012 isn't so fearsome. (hint at secret weapon)

i was going to drive around australia blasting dancing queen by ABBA from my speakers, just so i know everyone will aviod me cause everyone will flee when they hear dancing queen :p

My town was destroyed by a tornado recently so I was gonna have to find a new town to pillage. Rank would have been designated by how much womens and plunder you have gathered at the end of a rampage. By the way love the ABBA theme newbie though I was gonna use safety dance as it is more annoying to the population in general

Well mankind has avoided doomsday yet again. In a way I was kind of disappionted. I was looking forward to the freedom the fall of organized society would offer us post apocalypse such as chaining my bosses to the hood of my truck for use as a fleshy brush guard. Or all the looting and pillaging that would have followed(finally an occasion to wear my viking helmet)......sigh. did anyone else have post apocalyptic plan?

Avoiding you was my plan!

I wonder how that guy that spent his life savings on printing out flyers and posters about the apocalypse feels

Lol there is a judgement day billboard right next to my house. Im gonna go check it out today after work to see if it is still there I want to take a picture of it, on the 22nd ha

My plan was to search for my beloved ones aboard my spaceship. I would like to know who else survived.

I remember that hype for Y2K. I stayed up till midnight for nothing. No massive computer failures, no riots, no Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, no power grid failure, nothing.