General Injustice Gods Among Us Gameplay Chat

I made my return last night. My Shazam and Wanda are a bit rusty but my Catwoman is still on point.

Is it me or is this website glitching out like crazy?

It's just you. Last time I played Injustice was two weeks ago and I got murder by a Solomon Grudy player on my campus

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I haven't played this game in roughly 2 months. Uncharted 3 MP has been eating up a lot of my gaming time. It's good to be back though.

Oh yeah, I gave up on Skullgirls. F#%k that game!

Hey no fvck you. Don't bad mouth Skullgirls in my vicinity boy :evil:

Hey no fvck you. Don't bad mouth Skullgirls in my vicinity boy :evil:

F#%k this game and f#%k that Parasoul b#%ch too.

I just can't get use the movement. MvC2 was my sh#t back in the Dreamcast era but after playing MK9, non-NRS fighters don't hold my interest anymore. I guess I'm a NRS fanboy.

You're dead to me.

But at least you admitted that you're a NRS fanboy. Nothing wrong with that

This is now the Kanye West thread

Spoiler:
BkaLuDoIEAAZRkm.jpg:large

Spoiler:
:lol: lolno

Man, f#%k this game. I can't stand MMH!!!!

I'm going back to Skullgirls. I rather deal with Parasoul than this green d#%khead.

When the f#%k do MK10 come out?!?!?

i need to get a 360 soon and a converter so I can play injustice with more people. Most of the fighting community (IMO) plays 360 now and I'm tierd of fighting the same laggy people on ps3. It sucks that no one plays the ps4 version.

i need to get a 360 soon and a converter so I can play injustice with more people. Most of the fighting community (IMO) plays 360 now and I'm tierd of fighting the same laggy people on ps3. It sucks that no one plays the ps4 version.

Hit me up if you still play on the PS3.