Female faces in MKX

Status
Not open for further replies.
These dudes sitting up here complaining about KITANA's face lol..if any girl approached them in a gym or club that had that face they wouldn't hesitate to buy her a drink or start a conversation.smh

For gaming standards or in this case, an "edenian princes" considered to be beautiful, my standards are higher than usual. Its like finding beautiful models, standards would be a lot higher than the average Jane on the street.

With "next-gen" consoles being available more than a year i am not surprised some ppl expected more. But it's still UE3 guys.
I know there are UE3 games looking much better than this and having more realistic models/faces but i am happy with what i'm seeing, i can say that i expected more but i am not disappointed. Faces and lips movement and everything else looks pretty good to me, and we should really wait to see the game on our monitors/TVs because it's different experience, trust me, it's not the same watching stream or trailer on YT or seeing screenshots, it's always better in motion in front of you.

It's most beautiful fighting game and it will stay like that for next 2-3 years imo. Some games are using UE4 but they look worse. Improvement compared to MK9 is huge, yeah i know MK9 is 4 y.o. but i am happy with MKX. NRS actually surprised me, maybe because i had low expectations?

.... which you then used to label everyone else as sexist.....

Please, show me the post where I labelled someone as sexist? I simply stated that criticizing & complaining about a female character's physical traits while completely ignoring and failing to address the fact that the physical traits of certain male characters are unattractive (Ermac) is a prime example of a sexist double standard.

Yet I stated that it was merely my opinion.

No. You're using "muh opinion" in a vain attempt to excuse yourself from the hypocrisy you've shown in this thread, labeling others as sexist due to their rightful criticism of some of NRS' modelling decisions (though i personally have no problems with any of MK X's female faces, Tanya looks weird but she always has) and then turning right around an try to say that Kung Jin looks like he has downs syndrome, and refuse to explain yourself on that despite everyone who's responded to you showing obvious confusion as to what the hell you even mean.

You're trying to convince people that your opinion is right, and theirs is wrong, eat shit.

Please, show me the post where I labelled someone as sexist? I simply stated that criticizing & complaining about a female character's physical traits while completely ignoring and failing to address the fact that the physical traits of certain male characters are unattractive (Ermac) is a prime example of a sexist double standard.

AHEM HMHRMR COUGH COUGH

Beauty is subjective, is it that hard to understand?

No, the reason nobody complains about men's faces is because of an obvious sexist double standard; Kung Jin appears to possess an extra chromosome, yet I see no one complaining about his appearance.

And, again, its not the attractiveness thats the problem (nobody's complaining about Mileena looking ed, most complaints were about her new lips), its that in the past, they lacked distinctly feminine features when it came to their facial structure.

Last edited:
I remember when the game launched and TRMK went up in a frenzy on how extremely manly cassies face is.
Glad they changed it. Kitana and Cassie's facial features looked like trash on the first reveal, but now they're actually feminine.
Unlike Tanya. Here's hoping they pull a Kitana/Cassie on her at the last minute, cause hunTy that face..

Ermac is designed to look unattractive... It is the same reason why people not complaining about Mileena having a hideous face

Beauty is subjective on a personal level, but there are some features that are widely considered beautiful. You don't typically see Iron Jaws in beauty competitions for a reason. OP posted pictures of some strong jawed women and some of you guys think that they're gorgeous, I happen to think they're unattractive.

I agree for the most part, but Angeline Jolie is a definite exception

10978541_655765841213518_7214221652460612727_n.jpg

No. You're using "muh opinion" in a vain attempt to excuse yourself from the hypocrisy you've shown in this thread, labeling others as sexist due to their rightful criticism of some of NRS' modelling decisions (though i personally have no problems with any of MK X's female faces, Tanya looks weird but she always has) and then turning right around an try to say that Kung Jin looks like he has downs syndrome, and refuse to explain yourself on that despite everyone who's responded to you showing obvious confusion as to what the hell you even mean.

You're trying to convince people that your opinion is right, and theirs is wrong, eat shit.

The fact that you had to resort to telling me to 'eat shit' in an attempt to prove your (now nullified) point obviously showcases your lack of maturity & intelligence. Come back to me when you can construct a paragraph without resorting to childish & asinine remarks.

The fact that you had to resort to telling me to 'eat shit' in an attempt to prove your (now nullified) point obviously showcases your lack of maturity & intelligence. Come back to me when you can construct a paragraph without resorting to childish & asinine remarks.

Again with avoiding backing yourself up.

The moment you actually start defending yourself in a manner that actually makes sense and doesnt resort to hypocrisy is the moment i stop insulting your dumb ass.

Because you should be insulted.

"eat shit" doesnt nullify anything in my post, give it a good read, and stop ignoring it.

Where does it say that female characters are 'designed' to look attractive?

They all have what many would consider very attractive traits, and you're an idiot if you cant see that.

Generous curves, breast size, more on the slender side.

Ermac wasnt outright stated as being designed to be unattractive, its just how he's designed that shows it in this game, he looks like a mummy and is bone thin.

This is getting ridiculous. We've been over this issue time and time again, and all it's going to do is cause people to get into stupid arguments over something so damn trivial. Thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.