Female faces in MKX

Status
Not open for further replies.
These dudes sitting up here complaining about KITANA's face lol..if any girl approached them in a gym or club that had that face they wouldn't hesitate to buy her a drink or start a conversation.smh

"Hereeeee's JOHNNY!!!!"

These dudes sitting up here complaining about KITANA's face lol..if any girl approached them in a gym or club that had that face they wouldn't hesitate to buy her a drink or start a conversation.smh
What, even if she was animated and carrying extremely dangerous-looking fans?

Well I said "with that face" ..but he'll even if she was carrying fans dudes will still holla at her lol.Those women with the strong jaw line that in the OP where pretty attractive.

"Hereeeee's JOHNNY!!!!"

Beauty is subjective, is it that hard to understand?

No, the reason nobody complains about men's faces is because of an obvious sexist double standard; Kung Jin appears to possess an extra chromosome, yet I see no one complaining about his appearance.

Oh my god! I vote this the worst thread ever...

Beauty is subjective, is it that hard to understand?

No, the reason nobody complains about men's faces is because of an obvious sexist double standard; Kung Jin appears to possess an extra chromosome, yet I see no one complaining about his appearance.

Oh man this is a funny post.

Claiming that theres a sexist double standard and then going out of your way to try and prove one of the characters has downs syndrome because he looks off (?)

I mean, he looks fine, i seriously dont know what you're getting at.

Unless you've never seen an asian person before.

Oh man this is a funny post.

Claiming that theres a sexist double standard and then going out of your way to try and prove one of the characters has downs syndrome because he looks off (?)

I mean, he looks fine, i seriously dont know what you're getting at.

Unless you've never seen an asian person before.

Please explain how I tried to 'prove' that he has Down syndrome? It is merely my opinion.

Also, I live in Sydney; I have seen many Asian people.

Please explain how I tried to 'prove' that he has Down syndrome? It is merely my opinion.

You keep saying he looks like he has an extra chromosome.

Now, how about you actually explain yourself instead of giving some dumb shit snarky reference to genetic disorders and explain what you actually think is wrong with Kung Jins face, as nobody else in this thread seems to be seeing it.

I think you're very confused and don't know the implications of having an extra chromosome if you're claiming Kung Jin has the appearance of someone who does.

If you're upset your favourite character has been insulted, fine. But to combat the imaginary double standards you have made (Which don't exist due to the fact males actually look like... males, whereas past female characters from the studio have looked horrendous) you're really going to bring Down Syndrome into this? Just.. stop. :-|

On a positive note, Cobie Smulders uffft. :hail:

I think you're very confused and don't know the implications of having an extra chromosome if you're claiming Kung Jin has the appearance of someone who does.

If you're upset your favourite character has been insulted, fine. But to combat the imaginary double standards you have made (Which don't exist due to the fact males actually look like... males, whereas past female characters from the studio have looked horrendous) you're really going to bring Down Syndrome into this? Just.. stop. :-|

On a positive note, Cobie Smulders uffft. :hail:

Must I explain what subjectivity is? I have reiterated the nature of subjectivity multiple times, yet nobody seems to have grasped the rather simple concept.

Must I explain what subjectivity is? I have reiterated the nature of subjectivity multiple times, yet nobody seems to have grasped the rather simple concept.

Beauty is subjective on a personal level, but there are some features that are widely considered beautiful. You don't typically see Iron Jaws in beauty competitions for a reason. OP posted pictures of some strong jawed women and some of you guys think that they're gorgeous, I happen to think they're unattractive.

Yet you insist that Kung Jin looks like he has downs syndrome and thats that.

Status
Not open for further replies.