Ermac Leaked Image from MK9?

ShawnBronald

ermac.jpg

Here you go, guys, have fun! Could this be a glimpse of Ermac in MK9 or just a very nicely done fan art? Discuss.

I don't think it's a fake, because it looks like a life-sized concept art.
Whoever was standing next to the poster, was cut out.

Last edited:
It could be a real picture..I mean sooner or later we are going to get some real leaks and this just might be one of them. As long as the character from Mortal Kombat though Mortal Kombat 3 is in the game I'll be happy. Ermac is awesome though.

I don't find him enough detailed like the others characters in MK 9, besides he looks like the MKA ermac. I think it's an old pic. That guy was cut off thie pic for privacy reasons I believe.

People will die if he looks like that. MAKE THE NINJAS LOOK LIKE NINJAS. No jewelery, no flowy pants.

That's not the new MK Ermac, anyhow.

Ninja's also are in the bling bling hype!!
no stealty ninja's anymore, you have to see them coming from miles away.
they also have boomblasters with RMB music on it!

thought you guys knew that?

I think most MK fans wouldn't go to that measure in creating an art peice of size and detail without using an existing image, It looks very legit, If fake I'll gladly pay a member $10 who's doubtful. I love the look of Ermac It gives him a distinct look from the other Ninja's and suits his whole Telekenic's vibe well.

Also found some more images ( Perhaps from the same photographer ) of other Characters, seems like they've taken a bunch of them around NR Studio's

Goro ( Starting to seem a legit Addition )
Goro2011.png

Scorpion
Scorpion2011.png

Sub-Zero
SubZero2011.png

Tried going into the Photobucket album where the images are originated from but Its private ( http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/JustinRex/ ).

Last edited:
I think most MK fans wouldn't go to that measure in creating an art peice of size and detail without using an existing image, It looks very legit, If fake I'll gladly pay a member $10 who's doubtful. I love the look of Ermac It gives him a distinct look from the other Ninja's and suits his whole Telekenic's vibe well.

Also found some more images ( Perhaps from the same photographer ) of other Characters, seems like they've taken a bunch of them around NR Studio's

Goro2011.png

Scorpion
Scorpion2011.png

Sub-Zero
SubZero2011.png

Tried going into the Photobucket album where the images are originated from but Its private ( http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/JustinRex/ ).

Awesome, I think it's very revealing to see the Sub-Zero and Scorpion pictures. (Hey, isn't that Hector in the pictures? All you can see is the shirt, but I'm getting a Hector vibe from it. lol) Anyway, obviously, the Sub-Zero and Scorpion pictures are from MK9. The Goro and Ermac pics look very detailed and not like any others we've seen before. At this point, I'm really believing we're seeing the Mortal Kombat 2011 incarnations of the four-armed badass and the Error Macro himself. Damn cool.

YES!!! is seems undisputable now. ermac, goro... now all i need is kabal, baraka, smoke, possibly noob and i'm set.

Last edited:
Holy shittt... now that i see the goro pic more clearly, i hope thats how he looks in the game... Ermac is too much like his MK:D/MK:A look, although if they choose that model, i wouldnt be disappointed! Whats gonna be awesome is that Ermac is gonna be evil in this game, he only turned good in MK:D!!!

And yeah that is Hector in the pictures lol!

I'm a bit concerned though with posting those images as they're definately spoiler leaks and could lead to Netherealm Studio's being extremely pissed at the website, If so do no hesitate to remove the post's ( To Moderators and the like ).

I'm a bit concerned though with posting those images as they're definately spoiler leaks and could lead to Netherealm Studio's being extremely pissed at the website, If so do no hesitate to remove the post's ( To Moderators and the like ).

I'll say this, I bet that they are unhappy that these images are being posted by whoever it was.

They are not being posted originally to TRMK, but being passed around the community by whoever first discovered them. We will gladly take down the posts if requested, but so far haven't heard anything.

Whoever took the photos likely should not have been taking photos at all, but defied that and did so anyways. This is also the reason we're not running a story about this on the front page, we'll wait until characters are officially announced. I believe Ed said himself in the Game Trailers piece, the final roster hasn't even been determined yet.

Am I the only guy who misses the pallet swap ninjas? I mean, it's cool and all that they have the ability to make everyone look different and original, but yeah... the lack of pallet swap charm really hurts my feelings.

Goro2011.png

Scorpion
Scorpion2011.png

Sub-Zero
SubZero2011.png

Ok even though is really good proof im finding one thing that makes me still not believe....On twitter he said"I don't get it...how is this a "leak"? http://www.hadoken.net/?p=2208&cpage=1"

so now if this is legit it sort of lends creditability to the Goro render. So i have to ask. do you guys Goro will be the boss character or will he be a balanced toned down playable character similar to his deception version? i know it may be too much to ask but i hope he's playable and just a regular character.

Am I the only guy who misses the pallet swap ninjas? I mean, it's cool and all that they have the ability to make everyone look different and original, but yeah... the lack of pallet swap charm really hurts my feelings.

No, I think many old school MK fans will always enjoy the classics and their look and feel. But, with newer technology, it's nice to see some uniqueness to all the characters. That being said, I really hope that all characters have alts that reflect their exact costumes from MK1, MK2 and UMK3 (of course, assuming they were in those games). Basically, it would be similar to how they did alts in MK4. For example, Reptile's main was the lizard-human hybrid. But, if you scrolled through his alts, you'd get a MK3-esque green ninja outfit (my favorite!). Sometimes, in regards to character appearance, less is more (and come on, nostalgia is always cool!).