Descendants

For what it is worth, I want to point out the fact that Sonya said something that alludes to a possible romantic relationship with Kano. In Mortal Kombat: 2011, in her chapter of the story mode, she is going off about how much she hates Kano and how she can't believe he screwed them over. Jax says, "We all got screwed over." Sonya then says, "Yeah, but I'm the one that got used." I don't know if Kano raped her but there's something there. Maybe the two did have sex. Cassie actually being Kano's daughter would probably light the forum up like my Christmas tree. I'm sure people would be pissed but I'd probably just laugh and say, "Well played, Netherrealm...well played."

For what it is worth, I want to point out the fact that Sonya said something that alludes to a possible romantic relationship with Kano. In Mortal Kombat: 2011, in her chapter of the story mode, she is going off about how much she hates Kano and how she can't believe he screwed them over. Jax says, "We all got screwed over." Sonya then says, "Yeah, but I'm the one that got used." I don't know if Kano raped her but there's something there. Maybe the two did have sex. Cassie actually being Kano's daughter would probably light the forum up like my Christmas tree. I'm sure people would be pissed but I'd probably just laugh and say, "Well played, Netherrealm...well played."

That is a lie and you know it! Didn't Ed Boon say point blank that Johnny Cage is the father?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I doubt it makes a difference, but did anyone else notice the sixth guy at 00:17-00:20?

Was it ever confirmed if that was Kabal or someone else?

I doubt it makes a difference, but did anyone else notice the sixth guy at 00:17-00:20?

Was it ever confirmed if that was Kabal or someone else?
I believe that 6th guy was Jarek. Kabal was never in MKSF.

I believe Kabal was in MKSF among the miscellaneous henchmen of Black Dragon. It's just he didn't have his trademark respirator at the time.

From the MK wiki site:

"Mortal Kombat: Special Forces, a pre-scarred version of Kabal was to be introduced as one of the Black Dragon bosses. Screenshots were released and the character model can still be seen in the game, though he has no name or special significance. Of note is that he had a Southern accent and left the player his hookswords for use. This concept was later used in Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, where there is an optional mission to rescue Kabal in the Wastelands."

- http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Kabal

For some reason, I thought No-Face was Kabal...at least he looked a little like him when I first played MKSF.

I want to see a KL descendant
53ebf0694f1e9419ab05424a7b7268bc.jpg

"Fans think that all of my work is flashing lights and special effects..what they don't know is.. I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

Yea I'm using tapatalk i guess I need to get a computer and use this website lol.. I honestly don't see us getting another female descendant.Cassie may be the only on earth realms side anyway.

"Fans think that all of my work is flashing lights and special effects..what they don't know is.. I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

Yea I'm using tapatalk i guess I need to get a computer and use this website lol.. I honestly don't see us getting another female descendant.Cassie may be the only on earth realms side anyway.

You can use your default Tapatalk signature on here like I do. It helps cover the 18 character minimum with those short messages.

Yea I'm using tapatalk i guess I need to get a computer and use this website lol..

Jeez and here I thought you were actually copy and pasting that crap on every post. :/
It got to the point where I actually questioned your sanity lol. Well I'm glad that's cleared up since I was about to ask the same question in the media thread since your "taptalk sig" got really long.

Man I didn't realize it was that bad lol.i'll get on my computer and see what I can do....sometime