Cyber Sub-0 for MK10

I think it would be the worst error in the MK franchise.

Hi died and his soul is human, he must be resurrected as a human, Subzero is human, not a robot, i prefer him dying forever than being another cyborg.

He will probably be a cyborg for the next few games; the image of his soul in the Netherrealm was a cyborg, not human. Besides, he can't possibly go back to being human, since they transformed his body into a cyborg. Had they just put his soul in a cyborg's body and kept his human body, he could be his human self again. But Kuai Liang, like Cyrax and Smoke in the original time, can only regain their soul and mind, not their human forms. Unless, of course, Raiden implores the Elder Gods to change them back, which eventually will probably happen. But for now, Cyber Sub-Zero is here to stay.

Guys, the story has changed, and if they do change him back then people will want Cyrax and Sektor to be human as well. They can just let the original outfit be selectable. I say keep him a cyborg. It would be interesting to see where the story goes.

Even if he stays Cyber Sub-Zero I am sure he will be like Smoke (mk3) and you will be able to access his human form one way or another.

Though I think NRS took an awesome risk story wise I think it will depend on fan reactions to determine how the next game will treat Sub's fate.

Personally, I'm sad there will be know Cyber Smoke ;( I am really interested to see how they treat him since the new Smoke plays so much different.

Anyway, I love Sub, but I will respect the decision to switch it up. It was a neat risk to take.

Spoiler:
Unless all the deaths in story stick true and everyone that died stays dead and there is no reason to even talk about this. As I'm sure the arcade roster will stay what it is now, plus whatever they add for MK10. My theory is why lose characters for tournament play, they can be there and not be attached to the Story Mode.

I really didn't like the idea or his appearance at first but i started to like him as a player because imo he have a way better moveset & speed than Sub Zero but i still prefer his human ninja form. I don't understand why they didn't make Hydro or some other/new character of the lin kuei as a robot but a character of the main franchise. I think after the trailers and his gameplay they wanted simple to remove him from the role of a main character. If they keep him as robot (a thing i don't like) they need to make imo a design as the human ninja form but with robot parts for clothing and ninja mask and not as a copy of Cyrax and Sektor with full body/head armor and dreadlocks (to look at least similar as the human character). As for the robot smoke it is way better they remove it for me...it would be look very simple because of the gray colour, just look the robots of the cutscenes.

Last edited:
Well Cyber Sub is epic win... I would like to see it but I doubt they would left out human Sub for the canon.

Cyber Sub-Zero is a copycat. Enough of them! Cyrax and Kung Lao's moves should have stayed with them! Why in the world Cyber Sub-Zero needed them? Was NRS afraid he wasn't well received and they gave him so many unecessary special moves?

/signed 1000 times over. Cyber Sub is great, lots of fun. In my opinion far better than the human version in this game. I'd be over the moon seeing his return.

I hope they won't use him ever again. Among the characters who had a part in the story part, Cyber Sub-Zero is BY FAR the least popular and used character in the official ranking both on Xbox and PS3. If they are smart enough, they won't use him ever again.

I hope they won't use him ever again. Among the characters who had a part in the story part, Cyber Sub-Zero is BY FAR the least popular and used character in the official ranking both on Xbox and PS3. If they are smart enough, they won't use him ever again.

Wrong and Wrong. For PS he is rankes 22 and for XBOX 21

So shut up

There's always gonna be whiners. Back then, when Hydro appeared, everyone said: "WOULDN'T IT BE COOL TO HAVE A CYBORG SUB-ZERO?!?!?" and now see what happens...

LOL Such a fool.

I said "among the characters who had a part in the story part". You sure need de re-learn to read...

I say no. Plus this would break Sub-Zero's record of being in EVERY MK game. He is the only character with that record and it'd be a shame to see it go for a stupid thing no one wanted in the first place. I didn't see people yelling for Cyber Sub Zero (I did hear tons of HUMAN SMOKE!!!!) but now that it happened everyone is like it's there, i didn't ask for it, but I like it. I only like a few aspects of Cyber Sub Zero. Not really the whole character, and lack of alt makes me mad.

LOL Such a fool.

I said "among the characters who had a part in the story part". You sure need de re-learn to read...

OMG what a great reason this is. What has this to do with online using? BTW each character had a part in the story... And look at this... Jade and Stryker suck as well. Someone like Reptile, Baraka and Noob are in front of them, even if they had no chapter on their own

And this statistik suck balls. We have no proper PS statistic cuz PSN network is down for a week already!

The game is days out and people judge things out of this chart... Same like peopel are tlaking about tiers somewhere else

Guys, the story has changed, and if they do change him back then people will want Cyrax and Sektor to be human as well. They can just let the original outfit be selectable. I say keep him a cyborg. It would be interesting to see where the story goes.

Thats silly, SubZero was always human from the beggining he has to stay human as same as Sektor and Cyrax were always cyborgs, they have to stay as cyborgs, and smoke was most of the time cyborg but first appeared as human and a lot of people (including me) liked it most, so he must stay human.

Subzero and Smoke = Human
Cyrax and Sektor = Cyborgs

If subzero is not a human ninja again for the next, i told it before, i wont buy that game, really. Subzero is Subzero, not a crappy slooooooow robot (he is even slower than his human form).

Its worst than Zombie Liu kang, i think they are destroying the character. Idk what is NRS thinking about...

Thats silly, SubZero was always human from the beggining he has to stay human as same as Sektor and Cyrax were always cyborgs, they have to stay as cyborgs, and smoke was most of the time cyborg but first appeared as human and a lot of people (including me) liked it most, so he must stay human.

Subzero and Smoke = Human
Cyrax and Sektor = Cyborgs

If subzero is not a human ninja again for the next, i told it before, i wont buy that game, really. Subzero is Subzero, not a crappy slooooooow robot (he is even slower than his human form).

Its worst than Zombie Liu kang, i think they are destroying the character. Idk what is NRS thinking about...

Sorry bro, but that's incorrect. CSZ is leagues faster than regular Sub.

OT, I love CSZ and would like to see him return for the next game.