Critical Limit's Random in the Lab.

No, it's "safer" but not safe. It has the same Spin cool down as pre-patch spin. So it's not as easy to punish, but it's still punishable by big damage by alot of the cast.

EX spin has like HALF as much lag. I think you can punish with anything 12 frames or less.

I could be wrong but doesn't the Ex version have significant pushback meaning it would only be punishable by people like Ermac and Reptile.

I think showing how it's done on a pad/stick is useful. There are a lot of videos out there like that. I'll test out your method though.

I could be wrong but doesn't the Ex version have significant pushback meaning it would only be punishable by people like Ermac and Reptile.

You're correct. Someone like Subzero can't dash in quick enough to do his 212 for a punish. because it's like 20 frames to dash. So yeah, Fast approaching specials, or ranged combo starters like Kenshi's upward swing slash move can catch him. But someone like subzero can't.

great question, I should've mentioned that. It's just EX spin when it hits has more gravity than a normal spin so if they block it it's a huge waste and at the very lease you give them free pressure on you. normal spin leads to bigger damage, but in the case of doing clutch moves. EX spin could save your life.

But yeah if you wanted to opt and protect yourself and go for big damage vs soemone like subzero you should.

Smoke Rain and assortment of others can stilll punish it.

Maybe you could do escaping Cage's pressure? When I use Cage people just sit tnere and let me chip them probably not knowing that Cage's pressure has holes in, like you can duck EX fireball ect. I think a lot of people would benefit from that.

EDIT:Or Kabal's pressure

Maybe you could do escaping Cage's pressure? When I use Cage people just sit tnere and let me chip them probably not knowing that Cage's pressure has holes in, like you can duck EX fireball ect. I think a lot of people would benefit from that.

REO already has like the perfect video of that out. let me find it.

REO already has like the perfect video of that out. let me find it.

Ahh, ok, maybe not then.

I don't really know what you could do then. There are some things like baiting you could do, I mean like baiting well, (making it look like you're buffering a move blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ) But I think that would be too simple for your target audience.

Ahh, ok, maybe not then.

I don't really know what you could do then. There are some things like baiting you could do, I mean like baiting well, (making it look like you're buffering a move blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ) But I think that would be too simple for your target audience.

The best way to handle this.

Is to tell me a problem YOU HAVE with a character

or maybe a move you think is useless I'll try to find a use of it for you.

The best way to handle this.

Is to tell me a problem YOU HAVE with a character

or maybe a move you think is useless I'll try to find a use of it for you.

Sonya's pokes are quite hard for me to deal with, sometimes I can predict the d4 and take advantage of it's massive hurtbox, but thats incrediblly risky.

Kano's f4 is pretty useless, if it hits its spacing is pretty good if you want to start zoning and you can combo in to it in the corner with d1 (Timing is REALLY tight) but its so slow and the range isn't that great.

The way I do it is I hit

2, then 1 quickly then you can push 1+2 at the same time, then hit 2.

Try that Immortal if you still have problems I can do a video example of that. Thanks for helping out thinking of things to talk about.

I got it to work, I can do it with just one thumb now. Thanks ;D

I got it to work, I can do it with just one thumb now. Thanks ;D

No Problem man :D

Sonya's pokes are quite hard for me to deal with, sometimes I can predict the d4 and take advantage of it's massive hurtbox, but thats incrediblly risky.

Kano's f4 is pretty useless, if it hits its spacing is pretty good if you want to start zoning and you can combo in to it in the corner with d1 (Timing is REALLY tight) but its so slow and the range isn't that great.

So you just want to know how to deal with Sonya's D4? (What character do you play)

I don't know what Kano's F4 is But I'll find out in the lab tomorrow LOL. I'm sure with frame data what not I can give you my firm opinion on the move once I lab with it a bit.

No Problem man :D

So you just want to know how to deal with Sonya's D4? (What character do you play)

I don't know what Kano's F4 is But I'll find out in the lab tomorrow LOL. I'm sure with frame data what not I can give you my firm opinion on the move once I lab with it a bit.

Kano, mostly. (He struggles with everything, so it explains a lot, lol) but I just try not not to let Sonya get close to me at all if i'm using Kano but yeah Kano is free to Sonya in general. I also play Cage & Smoke. As for f+4 it has a 27 frame startup (lol) and is neutral on block.

Kano, mostly. (He struggles with everything, so it explains a lot, lol) but I just try not not to let Sonya get close to me at all if i'm using Kano but yeah Kano is free to Sonya in general. I also play Cage & Smoke. As for f+4 it has a 27 frame startup (lol) and is neutral on block.

some people believe Kano to be like one of the worse characters in the game lol.

I'll see tomorrow when I lab. 27 start ups isn't bad if it atleast has either range or can anti-air.

some people believe Kano to be like one of the worse characters in the game lol.

I'll see tomorrow when I lab. 27 start ups isn't bad if it atleast has either range or can anti-air.

I know, lol. His nerfs were pretty unfair imo. but he is my 2nd favourite character (Behind UMK3 Sonya...) and I like the way he feels when I play with him, no homo

To catch up on a whole weeks worth of laziness

Expect 5 updates today after EVO covering the following:

Jade's F2,1,2 and the mix ups at the end and in the middle. and other options.

Skarlets F2,1,2,1+2 it's options and effects

Subzero's B1,2,1 What it's used for, and ways around it/abuse it.

Ermac's Unblockable Mix ups, things to watch out for against it.

Last one video will be about simple anti-airs. Tired of being blown up by Jump ins and Cross up jump punches?

Look no further than today, If I can get a offline player today I'll even do large number of examples.