Cassie's new look (THANK GOD!)

She's definitely different. But she just went from looking like dog shit to horse shit.

Can't wait to see what other monstrosities NRS has in store.

They really need a female face consultant because their really lacking in that department.

I mean look what they done to Wonder Woman, Raven and Zatanna. Geezis.

In retrospect it is good that they revealed so many new characters in the beginning instead of Raiden, Quan Chi etc. because the new characters often need more tweaking when it comes to appearance and such. Now Cassie got fixed, good for her.

I'm just glad they did not make her wear slutty clothes. I'm all for sexy characters but we need a variety this time around.

Her face is still lacking when it comes to actual features, she just looks like a doll.

Her hair finally looks like hair!!! not like a helmet... the only problem I find are her eyes!!! but, I don't think that'll be a problem, since her improvements never stopped and there are still 3 months to complete the game....

Yea I noticed that too,it's like she just kept looking better and better .I really hope she's in the demo so I get the chance to get started with her early.I can't wait to see her alternate outfit

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

Am I the only one annoyed by how funny the blood on characters looks? It isn't bothering me much, but all blobs of flood are circular, I think reducing the amount of blood on characters would help a bit.

I'm just glad the damage won't be like mk9...that was horrible how they had chunks of the character's skin missing and the big eyeballs .Im okay with how it the blood on the characters look for now .

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."