Brutality integrated with X-Ray system as a DLC, Good or Bad Idea?

Brutality integrated with X-Ray system as a DLC, Good or Bad Idea?

• Total voters

kunglao32003

First time when I saw X-Ray system, I imagined Brutality (as a finishing move) integrated with X-Ray system. then, when NRS announced future DLCs for MK9 I cheered because I thought they would add finishing moves as well, but it has not happened yet.
Now I want to make an online questionnaire to ask huge fans of the Mortal Kombat in the resourceful TRMK.org to know about your ideas about mine. unfortunately, I am a newbie and dunno how to make a web page-based questionnaire.

In advance I should thank you for your regards.
I appreciate your posts and replies.
(Plz help to make MK as GENUINE as possible)

Boon mentioned that they had some sick plans for Brutalities before they had to cut them. I never cared about them one way or another back in UMK3 but I think they could be pretty crazy in this game, I'd be game.

PS - I'm not sure if you can edit a poll into a pre-existing thread, but you can ask a mod (Jade or DCR or Jinko are usually around) to help you out. They're usually pretty cool about this kinda stuff. =)

PS - I'm not sure if you can edit a poll into a pre-existing thread, but you can ask a mod (Jade or DCR or Jinko are usually around) to help you out. They're usually pretty cool about this kinda stuff. =)

Could you plz ask them to do it for the sake of better MK?
I appreciate ur help dear friend

Brutalities aren't really necessary. They never added anything special 15 years ago, and I don't really see them adding anything special today.

Brutalities aren't really necessary. They never added anything special 15 years ago, and I don't really see them adding anything special today.

They wouldn't going to be all equal this time, NRS worked a lot to make chars unic, do you think they would be all the same for every char this time?
Also, they would be like a longer and more brutal X-ray how can you despise that idea?

I always liked Brutalities ... so I'd love them. Of course I was one of the few that liked Friendships too. Babalities made it in and NOBODY liked those. Why not Brutalities??

There was a thread about this a while back, it's a pretty cool idea IMO. We were saying that maybe the final move in the original x-ray could result in the loser exploding :3

Pretty far-fetched idea, but I like it! And besides it would be nice to see another -ality come into this game via DLC. I want Brutalities and/or Friendships in this game!

Brutalities were a cool idea, but they ended up being lame, so no thanks.

Then again, they took MK3 Stryker (lame) and made him into MK9 Stryker (cool) so they could do some cool shit with Brutalities if they set their mind to it. The cool idea's still there, the lame execution is what would be thrown out and replaced.

Animalities could look pretty awesome, but it needs to be SAVAGE. Like have Nightwolf turn into a freakin' werewolf and Shang Tsung into a giant cobra that bites you with a poison that causes you to explode. That way they would be more appreciated.

I just started salivating at the mental visuals of this. Someone suggested this a while ago and I think it is an absolutely brilliant idea.

Brutalities with x-ray system would be legit, would definitely buy it. Who do you guys think had the most "Brutal" brutality? My vote would have to go to Jax