Briggs Family Trailer

Both look great, IMO.

AS for them being replacements for other characters, how do people figure that?
I'm pretty sure when NRS decided the roster, they didn't say "These 2 characters will replace those 2 characters."
No, the likely scenario is that they sat down and said "Theses characters will work with the story that we plan to tell, and their gameplay goes well with the system we have."
I'm pretty sure that they didn't kick out ___________ favorite fan character for _____________ character.

Im no Jax fan, and I agree completely. I thought both looked great.

Both look great, IMO.

AS for them being replacements for other characters, how do people figure that?
I'm pretty sure when NRS decided the roster, they didn't say "These 2 characters will replace those 2 characters."
No, the likely scenario is that they sat down and said "Theses characters will work with the story that we plan to tell, and their gameplay goes well with the system we have."
I'm pretty sure that they didn't kick out ___________ favorite fan character for _____________ character.

That's not the point though, point is that while the roster is great, the amount of random old dudes and their family members is just too much. Not because of my own fandom, but the likes of Baraka, Fujin, Havik, Kai, any of the cyborgs, Smoke, Kabal / Mavado offer way more than some of those. It's just too much blandness for me. I would be cool with Jacqui without Sonya / Cassie and with Jax if Johnny / Takeda would be out.

Yeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh boy! *Adds Jax and Jacqui to potential main list*

So Jacqui beats up Ermac in story mode? Lol, that's going to piss a lot of people off. I'm liking her already. :laugh:

And as usual we have a bunch of whiny brats complaining because these 'boring' & 'generic' characters are playable & not their favourite characters.

And as usual we have a bunch of whiny brats complaining because these 'boring' & 'generic' characters are playable.

lol whiny brats, get a grip, people are entitled to their opinion without being brats.

And yes. Many of us do thing they're boring and generic.

lol whiny brats, get a grip, people are entitled to their opinion without being brats.

And yes. Many of us do thing they're boring and generic.

Without being brats? :laugh:

"Same, so very bland. Waste of character slots!"

Yes, that doesn't sound bratty at all.

You know I actually wanted Jacqui in based on the comics, because she was a kickboxing cool chick. She could've been an awesome fast fighter, with some serious fast kick attacks with some sort of weapon. Unfortunately they have turned her into a US soldier with a robotic / silver look.

They look great. The only reason people are complaining (And yes, it doesn't come off as being a brat) is because they already set those characters up for failure. All I ever see is "waste of slots", "boring", "Generic", so of course when the trailer comes you guys are not impressed no matter what they show. Psychology, people. Have an open mind and look at the trailer again. There's some good stuff there.

They look great. The only reason people are complaining (And yes, it doesn't come off as being a brat) is because they already set those characters up for failure. All I ever see is "waste of slots", "boring", "Generic", so of course when the trailer comes you guys are not impressed no matter what they show. Psychology, people. Have an open mind and look at the trailer again. There's some good stuff there.
You're wasting your time.......... anyway they both do look great.

I agree. Jaquie = most awful character in the history of mk

You forgot Tanya!

Noob Saibot got the boot from the game so her awful ass can take his slot! in the story I hope Quan Chi beats the f** out of Tanya and Jaquie, then uses his powers to disintegrate their asses so that they never EVER return to waste character slots in any more sequels!!!!!

Appearance wise, Jacqui just looks like a female Jax, imo. Her identity isn't as unique as Cassie's is from Sonya and Johnny, Takeda from Kenshi (and Scorpion for that matter), and Kung Jin from Kung Lao. However, her gameplay (the little bit we've seen) looks different, and I do like those arm guns she wears.

You forgot Tanya!

Noob Saibot got the boot from the game so her awful ass can take his slot!

lolno

Oh shit, Jax doing powerbombs now!!!!

Everything about Jax looking on point right nowahh.png

NRS I need feedme.png feedme.png feedme.png