Battleship

lol no chance for sure. :laugh:

Also Im getting a good Transformers vibe from it. I liked Transformers 3 (wasn't fascinated by the first , didn't like the second) but this kind of genre is quickly starting to get a bit stale. :s

It's from Hasbro too lol so it sounds so silly :rofl:

Making a movie based on a board game. Where's my monopoly movie or candyland? :laugh:

It's from Hasbro too lol so it sounds so silly :rofl:

Making a movie based on a board game. Where's my monopoly movie or candyland? :laugh:

Well, they did make a cartoon and movies based off of action figures (GI Joe) and based off a ride (Pirates series) so this isn't a surprise, lol.

Looks quite stupid, though.

I expect a Monopoly movie sometime in the near future.

Well, they did make a cartoon and movies based off of action figures (GI Joe) and based off a ride (Pirates series) so this isn't a surprise, lol.

Looks quite stupid, though.

I expect a Monopoly movie sometime in the near future.

There is a Monopoly based movie coming out soon. And Candyland. From what I heard, Hasbro made so much money off of the Transformers movies that they are willing to try any and all of their franchises into the mix, hoping for another hit. I for one am pumped for GI Joe II, which looks better than the first one (which I did enjoy) and will definitely check go see this Battleship movie. No one can tell me they are not waiting for the point in the climax battle when it looks like all hope is lost and somebody (hopefully Liam Neeson) says "You sunk my Battleship!"

Aliens don't have a chance.

11ih4lw.jpg
MG]

Last edited by a moderator:
I opened this thread expecting to see some tips and strategies for the board game. Disappointed again..

Seriously, where do you guys like to put your patrol boat? I think it's best to have it behind the aircraft carrier, maybe next to the submarine. It's a tough call, some people like to put it towards the front of the board followed by the battleship.