4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Hey guys just a quick question. Sorry if it's been asked before.

I bought the season pass and when I found out the last character was Freddy I decided I didn't want him in my game. I bought the season pass expecting to get 4 Mortal Kombat characters, not a character from a movie. It doesn't bother me that NRS put him in the game because I didn't really pay for him, but still, I'd like the option to exclude him from my game. I can't seem to find any way to do this but surely as a consumer I have this basic right. To my sensibilities, he's an ill-fitting character that doesn't belong in my game (that's just my opinion, if you like him then that's cool with me, everyone has their own tastes).

So yeah, anyway, no offense to any Freddy fans out there, but how do I respectfully dispel this character from my game?

An example of someone who assumes there opinion and sensibilities are FAR more important then reality suggests.

You paid for the pass means you paid for the "mystery" char aka freddy. There are no refunds. Enjoy.

I bought the season pass and when I found out the last character was Freddy I decided I didn't want him in my game. I bought the season pass expecting to get 4 Mortal Kombat characters, not a character from a movie. It doesn't bother me that NRS put him in the game because I didn't really pay for him, but still, I'd like the option to exclude him from my game. I can't seem to find any way to do this but surely as a consumer I have this basic right. To my sensibilities, he's an ill-fitting character that doesn't belong in my game (that's just my opinion, if you like him then that's cool with me, everyone has their own tastes).

So yeah, anyway, no offense to any Freddy fans out there, but how do I respectfully dispel this character from my game?

Delete your XBL account, install a chip to your XBOX and get a pirated copy of MK, some burning hater will make a hacked version eventually ;)

delete him from your memory.

The season pass doesn't force you to download him, if that's what you're worried about.

funny, for so many freddy haters on this forum, I noticed it was very quit on this site yesterday

I think we all know what they were secretly doing

funny, for so many freddy haters on this forum, I noticed it was very quit on this site yesterday

I think we all know what they were secretly doing

004.gif

The site is quiet? No wonder. There's so much bickering going on.

Comments like "I'll ragequit against Freddy" and "Cry some more" are hardly demonstrations of a mature attitude.

I'm in the same boat. I bought the season pass however I don't want him in my game, period.

If you've purchased the season pass and choose only to download the fourth compatibility patch from the XBL marketplace you'll get Freddy as a playable character, even if you don't download the "Freddy Playable Warrior" option from within the game.

I don't own a PS3, but after tinkering around with the Xbox a bit these are the options I discovered:

1. Choose not to download the fourth compatibility patch or the file from within the game, in which case you can still access your DLC fighters but you'll miss out on Sub Zero's new outfits.

2. Deleting your season pass file from the Xbox HDD will remove Freddy. Unfortunately nuking the season pass will also prohibit you from selecting Rain/Kenshi/Skarlet.

Hardly optimal, but there it is.

In my case I've deleted the season pass and just use the four compatibility packs now. I personally never use the DLC characters anyway.

Its left a sour taste to be sure, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to get the new SZ costumes and have Mr. Krueger absent.

I'm in the same boat. I bought the season pass however I don't want him in my game, period.

If you've purchased the season pass and choose only to download the fourth compatibility patch from the XBL marketplace you'll get Freddy as a playable character, even if you don't download the "Freddy Playable Warrior" option from within the game.

I don't own a PS3, but after tinkering around with the Xbox a bit these are the options I discovered:

1. Choose not to download the fourth compatibility patch or the file from within the game, in which case you can still access your DLC fighters but you'll miss out on Sub Zero's new outfits.

2. Deleting your season pass file from the Xbox HDD will remove Freddy. Unfortunately nuking the season pass will also prohibit you from selecting Rain/Kenshi/Skarlet.

Hardly optimal, but there it is.

In my case I've deleted the season pass and just use the four compatibility packs now. I personally never use the DLC characters anyway.

Its left a sour taste to be sure, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to get the new SZ costumes and have Mr. Krueger absent.

So you deleted Rain and Kenshi just because you dont want to see Freddy's icon in you roster?

Im sorry but that's the dumbest thing I ever heard, you paid $15 for 0 characters lololol