Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Dude. That was fcking...AWESOME.

I don't know if you really liked or is sarcarsm, but Jade is totally non original. She using her "discs" (I don't know the name of this knife discs) like Mileena used her sai + Mileenas's teleportation + some Mileena's moves of MKX (like the move that she jump and bit the face of opponent)..looks that they used the same programming of MKX of Mileena and only put the Zoombie Jade doll

Looks like Jade might be replacing Kitana, Mileena, and Tanya as my main in MK11. That trailer was fire!

I don't know if you really liked or is sarcarsm, but Jade is totally non original. She using her "discs" (I don't know the name of this knife discs) like Mileena used her sai + Mileenas's teleportation + some Mileena's moves of MKX (like the move that she jump and bit the face of opponent)..looks that they used the same programming of MKX of Mileena and only put the Zoombie Jade doll

Why he should be sarcastic? His character didn't get burka treatment. He is legit happy. She looks good and her moves are awesome. In no way she is Mileena copy. I think you haven't played MKX in a while.

Thahah. Mileena can go and cry in the corner. I can't wait to see what Kotal looks like.

Nothing is going to beat MK9 Jade but my expectations were very low, this is still pretty good. That God damn PARRY bro....

Did 16bit just confirm Erron Black. I believe he said something like this while talking about Jade "Yeah I actually hit Erron"
And Tyler just awkardly laughed.
Now they are saying they were talking about a tournament player named Erron... wonder if that was indeed the case though

[MENTION=16568]Misucra[/MENTION]

You bastard....:lol:

c771b44fc3b54d9e04d5943c6916ee9c.png

[MENTION=9871]Xenon[/MENTION] .... you know when I said about that Burka... I was just joking. I didn't think they WILL ACTUALLY DO IT XD

Why he should be sarcastic? His character didn't get burka treatment. He is legit happy. She looks good and her moves are awesome. In no way she is Mileena copy. I think you haven't played MKX in a while.

To me is very similar Mileena moves of MKX, is so similar to me that I don't see Jade moves...ok, she uses the big stick, but except this, she looks a copy of moves of Mileena MKX and nothing similar with her moves of MK9 or even olders MKs. To me, just shows that Mileena (if have) will be NPC or DLC with lucky , because they steeled her moves and gave to Jade.
I really don't understand why the zoombie version, she looks so beautiful...

To me is very similar Mileena moves of MKX, is so similar to me that I don't see Jade moves...ok, she uses the big stick, but except this, she looks a copy of moves of Mileena MKX and nothing similar with her moves of MK9 or even olders MKs. To me, just shows that Mileena (if have) will be NPC or DLC with lucky , because they steeled her moves and gave to Jade.
I really don't understand why the zoombie version, she looks so beautiful...

Mileena doesn't have shadow kick, green staff, ground sparks. Throwing stuff isn't exclusive to Mileena. Jade and Kitana also have throwables. You're just being biased, for the sake of it.

Seriously... it is scary how correct my predictions have been about this game. Guessed the story, guessed the character reveal, guessed even her look (thought this was easy cause Skarlet is my ultimate template). So... knowing my guess about upcoming chars and especially char... yeah. Future ain't bright for me.