Leaked Predator info

I'd say the DLC characters have gotten the butt end of fatalities. Tanya's were pretty good, but thats about it. Both of Jason's were trash, and now this one.

I'd say the DLC characters have gotten the butt end of fatalities. Tanya's were pretty good, but thats about it. Both of Jason's were trash, and now this one.
Tanya is an MK original, Jason and Predator are not. That should be a factor in Fatality quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Jason's first one is good. I like the horror music sound effects and the surprised look on their faces. Tanya's fatalities are meh. Predator's fatality is lame. I had to replay it because I thought I missed something. Just another generic slice point fatality.

Jason's 2nd one is OK I guess, for comic relief since limbs don't just fall off. I loved Tanya's, idk about anyone else. Hopefully Predator's other fatality is better.

Hell, I think I liked the brutality more than the fatality.

Jason's 2nd one is OK I guess, for comic relief since limbs don't just fall off. I loved Tanya's, idk about anyone else. Hopefully Predator's other fatality is better.

Hell, I think I liked the brutality more than the fatality.

Judging by the preview picture in the in-game kollection, it's just another slice point fatality. You see Sub-Zero with his arm amputated and smoking. Predator probably uses his plasma caster to shoot his arm off. Then probably another to make a hole through their head. :rolleyes:

Judging by the preview picture in the in-game kollection, it's just another slice point fatality. You see Sub-Zero with his arm amputated and smoking. Predator probably uses his plasma caster to shoot his arm off. Then probably another to make a hole through their head. :rolleyes:

I even said that after Jason came out, I was REALLY hoping they weren't gonna screw up his fatalities, but I was right, unfortunately.

I like Jason's fatalities since they felt faithful to his kills from the movies. I do admit that Predator looks awesome. Just seeing Predator vs. Jason is like a dream come true. I wanted to see these two fight since I was a kid.

Its tragic that the winning pose death is better than the actual fatality. These guests are turning out to be crap. First a boring horror guest and now a weedy looking Predator with a crap fatality.

Jason's fatalities are both awesome to me. While the second one doesn't make sense, it still makes his opponent look like a little b!tch.

I've only seen 2 fatalities, where do you see a 3rd

He's probably confusing it with one of his Brutalities. It has a cinematic angle like Erron Black's.

30lnzg0.jpg

He only has 2. His win pose is a Fatality in itself, but he only has 2 like everyone else.

What [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] said...

Could that Brutality be part of his X-Ray since it's so cinematic?