All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

Noo. Lmao everytime I mention wanting Tanya adjusted you seem to think I mean a completely new costume. I don't, I'm totally happy with the costume. I just wish they had given her the correct skin tone and her correct facial features. I'm not expecting her to look like her Deception self (even though that's my favourite look for her) but I hope they might tune up her features to how we remember her

Alright then. As said, I just don't want you to get your expectations up too high, because I don't want you to be disappointed. :/

Alright then. As said, I just don't want you to get your expectations up too high, because I don't want you to be disappointed. :/

Nah I'm gonna be cool with what I get, mostly due to the fact they've seen us voice our opinions and taken it onboard. I'm not gonna keep the mindset that she's gonna look they way I want her to, but I do hope they compromise with what fans want. The only reason I'm assuming it's gonna be more than a few tweaks here and there is because of how he worded his tweet

"Tanya DLC will look much different, fans will dig her new look."

Nah I'm gonna be cool with what I get, mostly due to the fact they've seen us voice our opinions and taken it onboard. I'm not gonna keep the mindset that she's gonna look they way I want her to, but I do hope they compromise with what fans want. The only reason I'm assuming it's gonna be more than a few tweaks here and there is because of how he worded his tweet

"Tanya DLC will look much different, fans will dig her new look."

At least we're getting something nonetheless.
I was telling you guys 5 pages back 'Stop hoping. We're gonna have to accept what we get and be happy about it', and I ended up being wrong.
Even the slightest positive change I'll be thankful for.

The only thing I've been wanting is her skincolour to be more consistent...

... which, yes, I've repeated I dunno how many times now. XD

The only thing I've been wanting is her skincolour to be more consistent...

... which, yes, I've repeated I dunno how many times now. XD

Same thing all of us want, really. Except for kareem, which just comes here to hate on tanya and hope someone agrees.
Glad that her skin was the most heavily implied in the 'change' mentioned.

Same thing all of us want, really. Except for kareem, which just comes here to hate on tanya and hope someone agrees.
Glad that her skin was the most heavily implied in the 'change' mentioned.

Yeah, well, according to him, everyone who doesn't agree with him is apparently a racist. xD

I think i'm just happy that the designer has got back to us, because it felt like we were just all b!tching about the same thing and yet nothing was being said on the topic. Perhaps they were silently taking it all in and acting on accord. Though aside from the skin colour and facial features, the costume and attitude is on point so i'm definitely happy in that aspect

I'm glad to hear there's even more good stuff coming! This guy is a real sweetheart.

As for Tanya vs. Jacqui, you can't make me choose. That user is the worst.

A new PC Mod video with Tanya in it showcasing her model and moves.
Nothing new, but it's a pretty HD video. You can see her design a lot more intricately.
Also Sindel.

Well I told the designer that I hoped Tanya would retain her old skin colour and he said, "we'll do our best not to disappoint :)" Inquired about her release date and he just told me that Ed would inform everyone and to check out for the date on twitter.

I'm not gonna bug him anymore about it all. He's already been kind enough to reply back to us and he seems positive that we're gonna be happy with her new look. I'm actually pretty positive they're gonna pull it out of the bag for fans. Whether she looks how I want her to or not, I'm gonna be happy either way that they're putting the effort in to make her the best they can

Well I told the designer that I hoped Tanya would retain her old skin colour and he said, "we'll do our best not to disappoint :)" Inquired about her release date and he just told me that Ed would inform everyone and to check out for the date on twitter.

I'm not gonna bug him anymore about it all. He's already been kind enough to reply back to us and he seems positive that we're gonna be happy with her new look. I'm actually pretty positive they're gonna pull it out of the bag for fans. Whether she looks how I want her to or not, I'm gonna be happy either way that they're putting the effort in to make her the best they can

Same. I feel like they made her look similiar to MK4.
I'm excited to see how they'll do this. Way too much hype.

I hope i don't get stoned for saying this but i don't like the Toga Top look. It makes her costume look uneven. Overall the outfit doesn't remind me of Tanya at all. Hopefully she gets an alt that is more similar to her past iterations (preferably Deception)

I hope i don't get stoned for saying this but i don't like the Toga Top look. It makes her costume look uneven. Overall the outfit doesn't remind me of Tanya at all. Hopefully she gets an alt that is more similar to her past iterations (preferably Deception)

she has the same belt sash from deception. That's about it.
I kinda like her new look.
I think they put very minimum on it but it's still just the right amount of sexy.
I'd appreciate a Deception costume though. That was her all time best besides MK4.

I've actually gotten use to the new costume. for the most part i like it. the chosen beaded necklace is questionable but i REALLY hate her hair.
That super uneven cheap looking bob KILLS me. It looks to me like Mileena trimmed the ends with her teeth while they were on the run.

I've actually gotten use to the new costume. for the most part i like it. the chosen beaded necklace is questionable but i REALLY hate her hair.
That super uneven cheap looking bob KILLS me. It looks to me like Mileena trimmed the ends with her teeth while they were on the run.

i'd replace the beads with her old choker or something. They don't suit her or the outfit tbh. I'll probably get use to the new look at some point as well.

and I can't wait to see the updated model! Hopefully she doesn't look like Khloe Kardashian anymore.

she has the same belt sash from deception. That's about it.
I kinda like her new look.
I think they put very minimum on it but it's still just the right amount of sexy.
I'd appreciate a Deception costume though. That was her all time best besides MK4.

I've noticed that too.

the sash, gloves, and pants are my favorite parts of the new costume. I think for most of the Female characters in this game, they went with more utilitarian outfits.

Last edited:

LMAO!! That got me good! But I agree, the bob really bothers me. It's the fringe that annoys me. Looks like Mileena popped into Target and threw it on Tanya's head. I'd have preferred the hair to have a bit more shape. It's like Tina from Bob's Burger's

The costume is growing me, my only problem is with the necklace pretty much laying over the sash, it looks really odd. It blends and contrasts at the same time :S

I don't like the hair either. What happened to her beautiful long hair?
Ugh, nevermind. Not gonna get into it about her hair again, lol.