All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

The new TL incubus does.
I miss the original timeline incubus.
Gonna send a spell back in time brb

Oh, that's what you meant with TL.

No, but seriously, I'm being accused for all sorts of things these days, so yeah, maybe I am getting a bit blind to jokes. Just want to make sure that you know I'm not being a racist and that racism had nothing to do with my statements above. My rant a few pages back was hopefully enough to convince people that.

Oh, that's what you meant with TL.

No, but seriously, I'm being accused for all sorts of things these days, so yeah, maybe I am getting a bit blind to jokes. Just want to make sure that you know I'm not being a racist and that racism had nothing to do with my statements above. My rant a few pages back was hopefully enough to convince people that.

Being accused of something and being able to clearly see a GIF joke is 2 different things.

And as I had hoped you could tell, then I didn't clearly see the joke.

giphy.gif

Now now now. We're a tightnit community of Tanya lovers, let's not tear the neighbourhood apart :p

TRMK will never be united under my rule.
View attachment 8371

Good thing this isn't your rule. XD
And also, you should switch the names to fit what you said, because otherwise it doesn't make any sense. Not that it did to begin with, but my point is, Kotal is the ruler on that picture, not Tanya.

And also... ew... you're your own wife? Well, that explains alot. XD

Good thing this isn't your rule. XD
And also, you should switch the names to fit what you said, because otherwise it doesn't make any sense. Not that it did to begin with, but my point is, Kotal is the ruler on that picture, not Tanya.

And also... ew... you're your own wife? Well, that explains alot. XD

I was in a rush, don't judge the masterpiece of art, lol.

I'm judging you both. No wonder Tanya betrayed Edenia, you all made her haha

I look at incubuseseses avatar and I see the slight changes in Tanya compared to her ingame self, and in her outline on the roster screen. But are we gonna be surprised by the difference when we see her revealed... I'm hoping so but I can't imagine they'll drastically change her (which is what is needed)

No, it isn't needed. It is what you want. There's a difference.
I don't think they need to drastically change her. I like her overall look, I just want her skintone to be darker.

And what I want is what is needed, because I know best ;)
No but I don't want the outfit changed, I think it's a step up from the last time we saw her. It's just the skin and facial features. I'm not expecting her to turn up like Alek Wek, but I would like to see her have noticeable colour