[SPOILER] Sub-Zero's identity in MKX confirmed!

Nope.
Not like Cyber Sub, AT ALL.
At least Cyber Sub-Zero got a quick mention of how he became human again and how he's back, via Quan Chi scorcery, even if it was just in an intro line in MKX.
Whereas, Bi-Han / Noob has seemingly gotten completely kicked to the curb and got a huge "F*** YOU!!!" middle finger in MKX, from NRS to the fans.
Hey man, let's just wait until the game comes out then we can curse NRS.

Have you forgotten the intro dialogue between Quan Chi & Sub Zero?
"Your brother succumbed easily"
"I have your brother's soul"

How is that not at the very least a nod to Bi-Han?

Yeah I think it's a bit premature to write off Han, I'm thinking he'll get a mention in the story.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

So there have been SIX Robins in the Batman story...yet someone has the audacity to suggest that 2 Sub-Zeros was the dumbest thing he had ever seen in any canon, despite the fact that this has been true for 22 of the 23 years of MK's existence?

Something doesn't add up here...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

So there have been SIX Robins in the Batman story...yet someone has the audacity to suggest that 2 Sub-Zeros was the dumbest thing he had ever seen in any canon, despite the fact that this has been true for 22 of the 23 years of MK's existence?

Something doesn't add up here...

Agreed.
Not to mention that Batman (Azrael), Spider-Man (Miles), Captain America (Winter Soldier, aka Bucky Barnes) and now Thor (Freyja) all succeeded from the original characters who played those parts, as well.

1 Sub-Zero being a successor of the other is QUITE a common thing in comic book lore.
Some of us just prefer Bruce Wayne instead of Azrael.
To me, Bi-Han will always be Bruce Wayne and Kuai will be Azrael.
While I'd prefer Bruce Wayne as Batman, I'd rather have Azrael as a Batman than not having ANY Batman.
The same goes for Sub-Zero.

So... Sub-Zero in MKX is Kuai Liang... I do not know what to say... I am saddened that Ed Boon just got rid of the Bi Han... But the cool thing is that Kuai Liang finally become a epic person. To be honest, in original chronology he really sucks. IMHO.

Agreed.
Not to mention that Batman (Azrael), Spider-Man (Miles), Captain America (Winter Soldier, aka Bucky Barnes) and now Thor (Freyja) all succeeded from the original characters who played those parts, as well.

1 Sub-Zero being a successor of the other is QUITE a common thing in comic book lore.
Some of us just prefer Bruce Wayne instead of Azrael.
To me, Bi-Han will always be Bruce Wayne and Kuai will be Azrael.
While I'd prefer Bruce Wayne as Batman, I'd rather have Azrael as a Batman than not having ANY Batman.
The same goes for Sub-Zero.

To me Bi-Han is Jay Garrick and Kuai Liang is Barry Allen ;).

I think NRS sees it that way too, considering we can consider Kuai as the "flagship" Sub-Zero, just like Barry is the "flagship" Flash, and they both are the second incarnations of their respective characters.

So... Sub-Zero in MKX is Kuai Liang... I do not know what to say... I am saddened that Ed Boon just got rid of the Bi Han... But the cool thing is that Kuai Liang finally become a epic person. To be honest, in original chronology he really sucks. IMHO.

I couldn't disagree more. Kuai Liang as Sub-Zero in the original timeline was awesome and had one of the strongest stories in the series, ever evolving. It's nice to see that he still becomes the Lin Kuei Grandmaster in the new timeline as well. ^^

Nope.
Not like Cyber Sub, AT ALL.
At least Cyber Sub-Zero got a quick mention of how he became human again and how he's back, via Quan Chi scorcery, even if it was just in an intro line in MKX.

Do you remember the intro lines exactly? I'd like to see this myself.

How many Robins has The Batman had again? It's at least 3 by my count alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

That isnt great either, but at least they arent put together side by side in nearly identical outfits. And when they are its in a very clear context. The best thing that ever came out of the situation was when one became a robot and the other became noob saibot.

To me Bi-Han is Jay Garrick and Kuai Liang is Barry Allen ;).

I think NRS sees it that way too, considering we can consider Kuai as the "flagship" Sub-Zero, just like Barry is the "flagship" Flash, and they both are the second incarnations of their respective characters.

To me Bi-Han is Bruce Wayne and Kuai-Liang is Dick Grayson.
Bi-Han being the original Sub-Zero and after he is incapacitated (or in this example killed) as Sub-Zero, Kuai become the next Sub-Zero.
Commisioner Gordon knows that the man under the cowl is Batman, but it's just not Bruce Wayne.
In the same way Kuai is the man under the Sub-Zero mask, but it's just not Bi-Han.

I don't know about this...
Bi-Han has been Sub-Zero in MK Mythologies, MK1 and again shortly in MK9.
Kuai Liang has been Sub-Zero from MK2-MKA, again in MK9 and now in MKX again.

Bruce Wayne might be the original Batman, just like Bi-Han is the original Sub-Zero, but Bruce Wayne has been Batman ALOT longer and in ALOT more media than Bi-Han as Sub-Zero. He is the main Batman.

Bi-Han might be the first, but Kuai Liang is the main Sub-Zero throughout the franchise.

I don't know about this...
Bi-Han has been Sub-Zero in MK Mythologies, MK1 and again shortly in MK9.
Kuai Liang has been Sub-Zero from MK2-MKA, again in MK9 and now in MKX again.

Bruce Wayne might be the original Batman, just like Bi-Han is the original Sub-Zero, but Bruce Wayne has been Batman ALOT longer and in ALOT more media than Bi-Han as Sub-Zero. He is the main Batman.

Bi-Han might be the first, but Kuai Liang is the main Sub-Zero throughout the franchise.

Hence the concept of opinions. :banghead:

And I am just sharing MY opinion.
Come on, man, don't be like that.

I'm being like that because everyone can have an opinion on here, but the minute that [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] has an opinion , people always find a way to prove that my opinion on something is wrong, even though it's really just that, an opinion.
I seldomly present things as facts, unless I have what I believe to be solid proof on something, as I did with Sonya, Johnny and Liu Kang being in MKX.
I'm sorry.
I don't mean to come off as lashing out on you [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] , but I'm just sick and tired of it, in general.
I can't have an opinion on these forums, without someone going "Nope, that's wrong" and turning it into a debate.

I'm being like that because everyone can have an opinion on here, but the minute that [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] has an opinion , people always find a way to prove that my opinion on something is wrong, even though it's really just that, an opinion.
I seldomly present things as facts, unless I have what I believe to be solid proof on something, as I did with Sonya, Johnny and Liu Kang being in MKX.
I'm sorry.
I don't mean to come off as lashing out on you [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] , but I'm just sick and tired of it, in general.
I can't have an opinion on these forums, without someone going "Nope, that's wrong" and turning it into a debate.

I've felt that recently as well. It does feel like that no matter what I post, someone is going to challenge it.
I did not mean to make you feel bad about your opinion, so I'm sorry about that.