[SPOILER] Sub-Zero's identity in MKX confirmed!

Re: Main costume Sub-Zero CONFIRMED to be Kuai Liang!

It really would help if some of you would just read and think, "Hmm, I probably shouldn't read this if I don't want to be spoiled."

Well if it is in the main list of threads you gonna read it without knowing it is a spoiler. If you have a spoiler in the beginning of the title, then you can avoid reading it

JC 1: Just steer clear of the face.
JC 2: Don't mess up the hair.
JC 1: Deal.

Sub Zero: You approach me as a foe?
JC: Nah, I'm just outta ice-cubes.

Cassie: Cage match!
JC: You didn't just say that.
Cassie: I am your daughter.

Reptile: You wish for agonizing pain?
JC: Sure, why not.

Scorpion: Johnny Cage.
JC: Tough day at the office, dear?
Scorpion: Your humour only makes this easier.

Scorpion: My Kunai will be unleashed.
JC: And shoved up your a** sideways.

Raiden: Johnny Cage.
JC: Rai-diddy.
Raiden: You weary me.

Quan Chi: I've found you Johnny Cage.
JC: Did you bring cupcakes?!

And with that guys, I've settled on Johnny as my 2nd main :lol:

Nothing got spoiled. And if it did, oh well, too bad so sad. Threads like these are going to be flooding the sites sooner or later now that we have fifteen days left. So expect spoilers. If you don't like it, then don't click in it.

Everyone was so picky about how they could make Kuai become human, here's the answer... It might be a cheap move to pull but hey, I buy it.

However, I really don't see this as a major spoiler.

Last edited:
So I merged the new thread with the existing one and changed the title of the existing one to reflect the new information. That way if people don't want to be spoiled, they won't be.

EDIT: Placed it in the Sub-Zero sub-forum

[MENTION=18546]Bi Han MKX[/MENTION] what was that about being right since June 2nd? Anyways really happy it's Kuai Liang. I do wish it was both brothers, then we could all be happy.

Last edited:
Lol inb4 comments of "Oh, intro lines are generic, both versions of MK9 Sub-Zero had the same intro line with Kuai's voice".

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Kuai might have a darker more brooding change since his time he served as a revenant for Quan Chi and being possessed by a blood god. Looking forward to seeing it, still maining him regardless of the fact.

Cassie: Cage match!
JC: You didn't just say that.
Cassie: I am your daughter.

And I believe I found my second main, Cassie Cage! :gr_jest:

Last edited:
Everyone was so picky about how they could make Kuai become human, here's the answer... It might be a cheap move to pull but hey, I buy it.

Yeah, I buy it. It's better than having a cyber sub-zero. I still don't see how or why that even happened :lol: I had this weird relationship with cyber-sub where I actually mained him for a while due to my love for his move-set but I despised his existence from a plot/story perspective. Sub-Zero is human and he should stay that way.

And I believe I found my second main, Cassie Cage! :gr_jest:

Hahah :five:

As promised, I'll concede to being wrong about the primary Sub-Zero.
As I also said before, it won't stop me from using Sub-Zero.

It's a damn shame, though, that they just discarded Bi-Han like that with no resolution to what actually happened to him in MK9.
I really hope that Bi-Han isn't gone forever.

It's a damn shame, though, that they just discarded Bi-Han like that with no resolution to what actually happened to him in MK9.

Model Bi Han fan here, ladies and gentlemen. Strive to follow this example.

I doubt he's gone forever. Every MK shows up again somewhere. Unless you're Kai.

Bi-Han will definitely, at the very least, get mentioned in the story mode.

The way they got rid of him in MK9 has to be addressed.

I'm still betting on Noob being DLC, he's a huge fan favorite and he's just too perfect a fit for this game to not be DLC.

Bi-Han will definitely, at the very least, get mentioned in the story mode.

The way they got rid of him in MK9 has to be addressed.

I'm not holding my breath for it / expecting it, at this point.

The way that NRS is handling it seems like they're just ignoring the huge pink elephant in the room.

The two sub zeros thing is the dumbest thing i have seen in any canon ever. One of them needs to die and never come back. So stupid.

I'm not holding my breath for it / expecting it, at this point.

The way that NRS is handling it seems like they're just ignoring the huge pink elephant in the room.

True, just like how they handled Cyber Sub.

But now that we known the Sub Zero in MKX is Kuai Liang then the whole "I have your brother's soul" intro dialogue definitely points toward Bi-Han maybe still being around, perhaps now being completely under Quan Chi's control and who knows he may still have a cameo in the story mode.

Maybe Kuai Liang has his own agenda in MKX and is going after Quan Chi to free his brother.

True, just like how they handled Cyber Sub.

Nope.
Not like Cyber Sub, AT ALL.
At least Cyber Sub-Zero got a quick mention of how he became human again and how he's back, via Quan Chi scorcery, even if it was just in an intro line in MKX.
Whereas, Bi-Han / Noob has seemingly gotten completely kicked to the curb and got a huge "F*** YOU!!!" middle finger in MKX, from NRS to the fans.