Tremor!!! (also Liu Kang and Tanya)

That's unfortunate about Tanya. She's definitely one of the worst characters in the franchise. I'm excited for the other three though. Mostly good picks.

Tremor? Predator, Jason? oooo thnx Lucifer.. I am ready to leave all of my negative thoughts about MKX.. Amazing...

Rest in peace my hopes for Fujin :( But i'm happy about Tremor

Dont worry im 100% this will sell like mofo crazy, another DLC pack is bound to happen, they cant just let Fujin our aswell as some others like lets say Reiko, cyrax, playable smoke, etc etc

Im not even a fan of Tanya im still going to get Tanya & Tremor, they are MK characters after all

Out of these four I'm only interested in Predator as he might be good. But if the klassic movie monster doesn't impress me, I'll skip Kombat Pack without a doubt. I'm happy though that MKX really has something for all as the Kombat Pack is generally well-received.

I gotta say, I give you Tremor fans credit cause your persistence paid off so congratulations! I would probably get the kombat pack but Tanya deterred me from that. I'm surprised they chose her out of all characters. There was never anything appealing about her and she still looks awful.

Predator and Tremor appeal to me the most because of the possibilities in their game play. Tremor is pretty much a new character which is awesome and can't wait to see his moves. Jason could be good, but I'll wait to see how he plays first.

I also am very happy for Tremor fans. I am super pumped to try him out. I have never played Tremor before so he basically is new. I feel like this is a dream and this game isn't real.

Only i say that it ´s the most horrible bumped version of tanya, and very prolly is because ed boon is huge jaelous of his own sister.................
mk4 is the best tanya version forever.

and from mk special forces game, IT ´s should be named as Tre "the bogeyman SHD" mor
latest

Tanya: Follow me Liu Kang
Liu Kang: I'm not falling into that trap again!
Tanya: Ok, then I have to kill myself this time.

Tremor: Finally we meet in battle
Jax: Puny ground stomp
Tremor: Extremely powerful ground stomp so Jax flies away off screen.

Wow.... Tanya and Tremor, hell has frozen over and the tin foils are having their day.

While obscure characters are inching this way into things, can I beg for Chameleon to make an appearance?

Screw Chameleon. I want Khameleon. We need transparent boobs.

hey guys do we know if liu kang the unlockable or not becuase it would be very odd to spoiler the unlockable like that?

You forgot Shinnok
Look:
We now there are 8 available spots in the actual selection screen... (Goro can't be counted as a real space because he won't be included in all the game copies)
So:
1. Jax
2.kenshi
3.Sonya
4.Jacqui
5. Erron
6. Shinnok
7.Liu Kang
8. ??? (Fujin)

Goro's slot could be an open slot for the dlc chars or that kind of things...
But we already know one of them is going to be unlocked... And I'm thinking Liu or shinnok could be the ones...
But we can still have space for one or even 2 chars with the actual screen...

the screen has changed so many times that it could be increased yet... So just keep your hopes up... If Fujin isn't one of the dlc chars, and he was clearly beating Tanya in the polls, he must be in the game... Even Reiko could have chances

The roster is completely filled up. Goro's slot isn't going anywhere. If you don't buy him, he'll be darkened. Just like the Injustice dlc.

Fujin isn't on the main roster and he isn't in the dlc pack. Better keep those fingers crossed for another 6 months when the second one gets announced.

Look:
We now there are 8 available spots in the actual selection screen... (Goro can't be counted as a real space because he won't be included in all the game copies)
So:
1. Jax
2.kenshi
3.Sonya
4.Jacqui
5. Erron
6. Shinnok
7.Liu Kang
8. ??? (Fujin)

Goro's slot could be an open slot for the dlc chars or that kind of things...
But we already know one of them is going to be unlocked... And I'm thinking Liu or shinnok could be the ones...
But we can still have space for one or even 2 chars with the actual screen...

the screen has changed so many times that it could be increased yet... So just keep your hopes up... If Fujin isn't one of the dlc chars, and he was clearly beating Tanya in the polls, he must be in the game... Even Reiko could have chances

Since we're are talking about the selection screen. I have been waiting for them update it with more than 25 slots because every select screen MK has ever done has always had everyone's portraits connected and with no space at all. But now I'm starting to think 25 is as good at it gets.

Speaking of Goro, does anyone else think they're going to have his codes in the game box, and everyone who buys the game at launch will get him, even if they didn't pre order?

Here's my reasoning, a lot (Not all) of companies do this. The past 3 Call of Duty's (that's all my friends play, so I buy it) have had "pre order exclusive" maps, I never pre order, but every time I open up the box, boom, the code for the map is there. Same thing happened to me again with Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Exclusive armor and character for those who pre order... got the game 3 days after, code in the box. I have other examples but these are the most recent since I don't buy too many games.

Edit: Sure, its better to be safe than sorry, this is just an assumption

Liu Kang is the only character revealed here that I'm "whatever" about. He was never one of my favorites, but I'm not pissed off that he's in the game.

Tanya I'm not too surprised about, but I'm interested in seeing MKX's take on her.

Predator should be awesome. I used to be kind of against guest characters, but Freddy was one of the most fun characters to play in MK9, so I'm absolutely down with Predator being in the game.

Tremor I'm really excited about. I've been wanting him as a playable character for years, too, I just never thought it was likely.