Erron Black Konfirmed!

Look pretty ugly and boring... Boon Troll said: Because we don't have purple in the game (Rain) we give Jax purple energy...

Anyway Erron Black looks fantastic, i'm not really a fan of his guns though, rather seen him use something different.

Hey man :D You know opinions are onions, and I understand you want all the atention you can get :D And trying to stirr shit up here on TRMK. Iv always been nice to you :D But if you are trying to stirr shit up here on TRMK where most people can get along, you should head back to MKO, but im thinking they IP Banned you and thats why you are here :D

So lets just stop the unnecessary attention whoring, see im probably the only one here that has not put you on the ignore list yet :O
Im not going to threat you or anything bad don't worry :D atleast not yet :D

Just honestly giving my opinion :)

So lets just stop the unnecessary attention whoring, see im probably the only one here that has not put you on the ignore list yet :O
Im not going to threat you or anything bad don't worry :D atleast not yet :D

I don't have anyone on my "ignore list", so you're not the only one. :p You people take things way too seriously.

Can I please give my opinion about that Jax picture?

The thing is, you always give the same freaking opinion. You're like a broken record saying the same thing over and over again on this forum. I put you on my ignore list a while back, and just this morning I took you off of it, hoping you would have changed, and nope. Absolutely not. Back to the ignore list with you.

Well same can be said about you peoples opinions. All the same praising of Ed Boon that can do nothing wrong for you people.

The thing is, you always give the same freaking opinion. You're like a broken record saying the same thing over and over again on this forum. I put you on my ignore list a while back, and just this morning I took you off of it, hoping you would have changed, and nope. Absolutely not. Back to the ignore list with you.

Lol I dont like laughing at others etc etc, but its kind of true, im sure deep inside the heart your a good person, so try to be so here on the way more welcoming TRMK forums.

So, about Erron Black:
What do you think this 3 variations will be?

IMO, he seems to have a Revolver Ocelot vibe, using the 2 six-shooters.
Maybe 1 of his variations will be focused on the six-shooters with bullet ricochets???

One of his Variations will be all about the revolvers, for sure.
But as long he has two others and some moves that isn't about him shooting everything, then I'm happy. ^^

So, about Erron Black:
What do you think this 3 variations will be?

IMO, he seems to have a Revolver Ocelot vibe, using the 2 six-shooters.
Maybe 1 of his variations will be focused on the six-shooters with bullet ricochets???
I think he'll have a rifle variation, judging from this:
8unyb5t.png

Let's NOT discuss with Bland about his constant whining and go back to the main topic.
Yep, probably for the best.

Btw, that Takeda in your avatar is noticeably less impressive in terms of graphical fidelity than the Takeda we saw in the story trailer. These screens could all be PS3 footage. Or maybe they're just from an early build.

I think he'll have a rifle variation, judging from this:
8unyb5t.png

Yep, probably for the best.

Btw, that Takeda in your avatar is noticeably less impressive in terms of graphical fidelity than the Takeda we saw in the story trailer. These screens could all be PS3 footage. Or maybe they're just from an early build.

Yeah, the screenshot is lower in quality than we've seen before, so you might be right about it being from last-gen.

And nice spotted with the rifle. It doesn't put my worries to ease though, it just means more shooting. xD

Erron will probably have Stryker's Hold to Shoot functionality that made Stryker able to Zone well.

Though if he doesn't have a move where he swings that rifle like a baseball bat, I'll be a sad panda.