Johnny Cage confirmed.

I should slap you. XD
I'd rather a few bearded characters lose their beards, like Sub-Zero and Kenshi.

Rude :p

I love beards! Manly beards! Lumberjack beards! Rawr!

Of course I do think it's quite hilarious that majority of some of these characters have beards. The one that surprised me was Scorpion.

Of course I do think it's quite hilarious that majority of some of these characters have beards. The one that surprised me was Scorpion.

At first I actually didn't even notice the beards. But after someone pointed it out, it was like "THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!"
But I don't mind the beards, plus they're like a fun joke for us fans

Everyone keeps talking about Kenshi's beard, but does he really have one? It looked more like (a lot of) unshaved stubble to me. It's certainly nowhere near what Scorp and Subz have going.

She has none of Johnny's specials? Quite a few of her specials are reminiscent of Johnny's, albeit with different animations. She has his nut punch, two variations of his shadow kick (with different uses) and some of her normal combo strings have Johnny's signature moves in them. So I'm not sure exactly what YOU are talking about?
It's either the same move or it's not (which was exactly what you were whining and THAT is what I am talking about dear). You pretty much confirmed it's not, so why are you even arguing this? Reminiscent is not synonym of "same" you know? She doesn't have a "nut punch" as her special move. Her shadow kick is not a special move of hers, it's a combo string end which to me makes perfect sense considering that variation is related to her father.

Please, stop complaining about non-existent isses over and over again *1st world problems*

I think NRS is just going with the current fashion trend (Beards are extremely in style right now). With that said, I also love beards and I feel if you have the capability to grow a full one (I unfortunately don't, but I'm seriously considering getting a beard transplant lulz) you should.

1783387-johnnycagearcade3.jpg

I hope this is a thing in MKX. It would be so dope as an alt.

I really hope Johnny trained there and became more powerful which would be how he beat up shinnok ..

They should have always had JOHNNY Cage as the mk champion.He had so much more personality than LK.The best thing that ever happened to LK was MK Legacy.I love the rebel attitude for LK.it works really well for him .

"Don't hate!"

2015-03-12-12-41-58.jpg

Not sure if you guys can see this since I just screen shot it from my phone, but I totally called that Stunt Double variation ( shadow clones ftw!)

Maan I can get over the new voice actors for Johnny but I hope he gets some new digs.i don't like the his younger alternate...it's just...brown .

"Hereeeee's JOHNNY!!!!"