Brutality confirmed

C-Sword

QjMVpSr.jpg

Let's see if they can make them as cool as Ultras in KI.

Can't wait to see how they look this time around. Haven't seen the ultras in Killer Instinct but that game was always a poor man's Mortal Kombat.

Hopefully they don't suck as much as the original Brutalities. Would rather see the return of the offensively retarded Animalities over these craps.

I'm wondering how the code input for it will be this time around.
With people wanting "pay to win" in everything and wanting things the easy way out these days, I hope that the Brutality isn't dumbed down to a 4-button input.
I hope that it's more challenging than that.

Aren't the X-Ray moves just shortened down Brutalities?

I wonder if the actual Brutalities will just look like extended X-rays. Or if they'll be implementing the x-ray vision into the Brutalities.

its frustrating when some people cant see the bigger picture when it comes to brutalities. they think back to MK3 then wrongly assume it will be the exact same lame thing.

Brutalities this time round with next gen could be effing intense! the old ones they just recycled the same few hit animations over and over so it looked lame but i imagine this time they will make each hit will be individually unique while showcasing the characters moves/style and putting some kind of x ray style ender at the end on each one.

i just hope they are difficult to perform and take time to master = far more rewarding especially if your in control of each hit rather than just imputing a command and watching it play out afterwards.

I would prefer they play more like when you kills gods in God of War 3.

Inherently brutal, but involve player input rather than being passive.

Something tells me that there will still be the Animality 2.0. Plus, the brutality thing might just be talking about how brutal a person was during the fight so it's a bit skeptical right now imo.

I peeped the "%10 for Brutality" in the video too. I knew someone here would jump to conclusions.

Though I'm leaning towards it actually being the Finisher, Brutality, it could also just reward to how brutal your combos were. Perhaps like it averages out how long your combos were in the match then reward for such with %10 EXP. Who knows?

If Brutalities ARE indeed the returning Finisher, I'll be so damn geeked!!! I loved Brutalities. I see so many people so they sucked and were wack in MK3, but as a kid I use to think were the coolest thing in the world seeing someone getting combo'd to death. Even being 11 years old playing Shaolin Monks Brutalities were my favorite of them all. Seeing Liu and Lao go all God-Like like that and s***.

I say bring on the Brutality. First, I need official confirmation on this.

i just hope they are difficult to perform and take time to master = far more rewarding especially if your in control of each hit rather than just imputing a command and watching it play out afterwards.

This.
F*** the casuals.
Make them EARN those Brutalities.