Ferra Torr backstory?

Definitely a good find! Satisfying my need for MKX info little by little!!!

Well when your right your right and when your wrong your wrong *Shrugs

I just know better than to get on here when im taking my Meidcations...they make me very strange and slightly full of it LOL

IM glad we have some sort of confirmation for F/Torr :)

[MENTION=5283]Reptil3[/MENTION] Exactly!
I do have faith though.
Did you see the Moloch cameo? That's the type of stuff I want in MKX.
When I play the story in MK9, I feel like the characters on the roster are the only characters who exist.
So hopefully some of these new characters also introduce some new races.

I would love to see cameos too, for the characters who don't make it into the roster.
IF none of the dead warriors under Quan Chi's control are playable, then some cameos would be nice.
1 of the things that I liked about Deception's Konquest Mode was that nearly every character that was ever in an MK game was in it, either as a playable roster character or just as a cameo.

1 of the things that I liked about Deception's Konquest Mode was that nearly every character that was ever in an MK game was in it, either as a playable roster character or just as a cameo.

That was definitely one of my favorite parts of konquest.
I especially loved when you got to fight characters that weren't on the roster, it just made the game feel a lot bigger.

I'v been saying this since the game announced, but they really do need to take some notes from Deception and apply it to MKX.

tumblr_neltaaVbbG1t101dvo1_400.gif

tumblr_nep11lr5xB1rc75zuo1_250.gif

I find these too rather adorable. i know thats probably a weird thing to say since its MK, but I look at them a alil kid who loves his pet.

There playfulness is innocent.

While its obvious Ferra is the Brains/Master and Torr is the Muscle/Protector, you never know, even though Ferra seems to just bark orders maybe there backstory is something of a tragedy. Who knows. I look forward to learning more about these 2.

For some reason, Ferra Torr reminds me of Shelke and Azul from Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Finally some Clear Enough Intro Dialogue

Scorpion- 2 vs 1
Ferra/Torr- (Ferra don't Ride ) I honestly believe that is what she says, at least that is what it sounds like
Scorpion- I will divide and conquer

It also sounds like Torr grunts something before Ferra talked.
Scorpion definitley said "I will devide and conquer."

Those guys seemed really awful at the game, unfortunately. I don't think I ever saw them block once. Can Scorpion not use his spear on Ferra/Torr?

Finally some Clear Enough Intro Dialogue

Scorpion- 2 vs 1
Ferra/Torr- (Ferra don't Ride ) I honestly believe that is what she says, at least that is what it sounds like
Scorpion- I will divide and conquer

Divide and conquer? Man, sometimes I think it will be the throne of all the realms being disputed.

It would be like Armageddon, but in 25 years, and the top pyramid is metaphorycal.

Sent from GT-S5830B in Netherrealm, where someone could use a call to tell Scorpion the truth.

Lol I was commenting on cellphone, so I didn't saw the video and the "divide" was referring to Ferra and Torr being together.

And I also didn't notice it's from Brazil and it's damn funny :laugh:

I don't know but I really hope they explain why Ferra sounds unintelligent when she speaks. Her sentences are broken and seem a bit jumbled, as if English isn't her first language. I think it adds a layer to the character gimmick but let's just hope they explain it.