Kano Reveal Trailer

MKX_GamescomScreenshot_KanoCloseup-1024x576.jpg

Quoting so I don't backpage.

I'm not really a fan of the different colored eyes Kano gets. I feel like red is his trademark, and it's just weird to see him with a green or yellow laser during his fatality.

I can't believe they finally were able to make Kano interesting in looks and moves. I like his commando variation alot.

Im curious...In MK9 and Ed Boon himself said that Kano has Cybernetic Enhancements, meaning plural, more than one!!!!
But the most noticeable Cybernetic thing on Kano is his Cyber Eye.
The bandoleer this time around seems to have an actual purpose instead of being purely Aesthetic
What other Enhancements does he have?

As far as his "traffic light" colors go, is no one going to be happy, you have to nit pick about it. They're soley their to differentiate from his other variant styles. I don't mind them, but what would you complainers have done instead?

*Also i noticed Kano has scars across his body which i think looks awesome. Could they be scars from cyber enhancements or from battle.

As far as his "traffic light" colors go, is no one going to be happy, you have to nit pick about it. They're soley their to differentiate from his other variant styles. I don't mind them, but what would you complainers have done instead?

Settle down there fanboy.
It's a small gripe. No need to run to his rescue.

I'm just noticing the small flames inside of Bugsy's head during Kano's fatality.
Great touch lol

I saw a post earlier in this thread pointing out that Kano's got nipples, but uh... I've watched this trailer a few times now and I gotta say, where are these fabled nipples?? I see no nip. More like nipless! Why would they go the Tekken 3 Jin Kazama route with MKX??

I saw a post earlier in this thread pointing out that Kano's got nipples, but uh... I've watched this trailer a few times now and I gotta say, where are these fabled nipples?? I see no nip. More like nipless! Why would they go the Tekken 3 Jin Kazama route with MKX??

He has them. You're not looking at the right spot. lol

I'm glad to see Kano back. His moves and design seem interesting.

If they will also include his hilarious MK9 "B!tch!" Air throw, I'm one happy person.

Last edited:
Every single of Kano's moves should've been an Xray. Look how tiny that creature is!

When you compare Kano and D'vorah, it's like Arnold on Steroids going against a High School Wimp who hits the gym once a month. Something is seriously wrong here, lol. I just cannot take this seriously.

But I really like the Jungle stage, and the Soundtrack bits that I could hear. No more of that orchestra BS!

Oh and Kano's a badass. So far Kotal Khan and Kano are my favorites.

Last edited:
That intense little soundtrack bit was something I wanted to comment on too. It's so tense and I love it! Hopefully we will get more like this in the actual game. I saw a post before mentioning the Gator thing in the background and I didn't even notice it before. Loving the little detail like that and I'm just really blown away by the graphics and how fluid it looks.

The 1st trailer i saw didnt have the flames in "Bugsy's" head but I saw it later in another trailer...Great touch indeed.

The original trailer does have the flames but they're bugged just like Kano's eye glow. They appear clipping through the the top of her head instead of on the bottom of the wound like they're supposed to.

Did anyone else notice that the music in the background is somewhat similar to the one during the Kano/Sonya fight in the first movie?

an older kano? sorry but he kinda looks younger :/ i cant help but feel that if they want to do an older kano with cybernetics this was the perfect chance to do a new adaptation of the MK3 kano with bald head the blue Glowing knifes.
but instead he looks more or less the same with same boring knifes but with a distracting green thing on his chest that really kills any badass vibe they were going for :/

in my eyes he could of been done much better i was hoping to finally be converted to a kano player (not liked any version since MK3)
But watching the trailer yeah theres a few new moves but not enough to make me want to try him out like the raiden trailer did

however i think MK9 players will be happy with this

I was hoping to see Kano face off VS Cassie Cage to possibly get more story *Cough*Johnny&Sonya*Cough* hints, but nope.

Well played, NRS.
Well played.