Upcoming Games You Can't Wait For

I just saw Tell Tale Games announced their Game of Thrones project. Knowing how heavily based on story GoT is, this will be a TTG title that I'll actually be interested in.

I just saw Tell Tale Games announced their Game of Thrones project. Knowing how heavily based on story GoT is, this will be a TTG title that I'll actually be interested in.

Is it going to be a fighting game like Deadliest Warrior and Spartacus?

Also, there WILL be a new Soul Calibur game. It's Soul Calibur: Lost Swords! It's free-to-play!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
It's ok with me. There is also character customization I believe. I never used that feature since MKA. (I skipped other games that had that feature such as Soul Calibur IV and V.)

Mario Kart 8
Smash WiiU
Inevitable Zelda game
Hyrule Warriors
Persona 5
Persona Arena 2
Fallout 4 (has to be announced soon right? Right?)
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks HD
Mortal Kombat 10
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Donkey Kong Country Returns 2

well depending on the system plus extra controller wich is what another 60 or 65 bucks plus a few games 65 to 67 a pop so yea a little bit over a grand if you think about it. plus yahoo was talking about how now xbox live is monitored by the cia wich is odd. same with world of warcraft believe it or not.

plus if 80% of the games will be on current and next gen why spend the 4 or 5 hundred bucks when you can just pay the price for the game this gen?

Still not a grand, though.
Maybe upwards of $650 or $750 in total, if you get 3 or 4 more games (which is all that's really worth playing now on either console) plus an extra controller, but not a grand.

I agree 100% with you on this, which is one of the reasons why I'm getting MGSV: Ground Zeroes and Thief on PS3.
I see no need to rush out and get a next-gen console right away if there's not that many games for them now, and I can also get them on PS3, until some exclusives for next-gen consoles come out that I REALLY want.

Still not a grand, though.
Maybe upwards of $650 or $750 in total, if you get 3 or 4 more games (which is all that's really worth playing now on either console) plus an extra controller, but not a grand.

I agree 100% with you on this, which is one of the reasons why I'm getting MGSV: Ground Zeroes and Thief on PS3.
I see no need to rush out and get a next-gen console right away if there's not that many games for them now, and I can also get them on PS3, until some exclusives for next-gen consoles come out that I REALLY want.

This was all in engine, not pre-rendered. PS4 exclusive as well.

This was all in engine, not pre-rendered. PS4 exclusive as well.

Ok.
Still not enough to get me rushing out for a PS4 or next-gen console right away.

I don't get consoles for just 1 game.
The last console that I did that with was the GameCube, and I regretted it (for The Twin Snakes).

EDIT:

I didn't regret the Twin Snakes.
To clarify: What I meant was that I regretted getting the console only for 1 game that really interested me.